What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Regular Season

That Chubb injury looked as bad as i've seen
Could be a career altering injury... agree that Fitzpatrick has some culpability there but thats the nature of sports too... sometimes a dude gets it a little wrong at the exact time your foot gets stuck in the ground.
Awful

So crook. And Chubb is such a boss too. I love watching that dude. And he really was carving up til then, which makes me question the intentions of that but even more.

I saw Saquan’s injury as well, and that was as blatant a hip-drop that you’ll see.

The role of RB will be debated further over the next few years. I get that there is a never ending production line of RB’s but not of the high quality like Chubb, Saquon. But they are so open to injury it is hard to invest in them.

Who was the last RB to get paid? Zeke Elliot? The Pats might’ve given him 4 plays the other day and they had Mac throwing a gross number of gross passes.

Munky

Coach
So crook. And Chubb is such a boss too. I love watching that dude. And he really was carving up til then, which makes me question the intentions of that but even more.

I saw Saquan’s injury as well, and that was as blatant a hip-drop that you’ll see.

The role of RB will be debated further over the next few years. I get that there is a never ending production line of RB’s but not of the high quality like Chubb, Saquon. But they are so open to injury it is hard to invest in them.

Who was the last RB to get paid? Zeke Elliot? The Pats might’ve given him 4 plays the other day and they had Mac throwing a gross number of gross passes.

Problem with running backs is that they give great production for free in college (until NIL) and then can be chained to a pro team for five years on a rookie deal.

That's what seven or so years of their bodies accumulating wear and tear? If a running back even makes it to the second contract at 80% of their peak it's a minor miracle.

Other positions can overcome decline in their pure athleticism through experience, coaching and nous. A busted running back is pretty much done.

Valheru

Coach
How bout dem boyz!

bahahahaha

Normally i have to wait until at least November for the cowboys hype train to derail. They have lost to potentially the worst team in the league whose front office is purposely tanking to get the 1 pick.

Oh but they beat the Giants and Jets lol

skeepe

Immortal
Whoever it was on the Raiders coaching staff who made that call to kick the FG should be fired on the spot.

nick87

Coach
Whoever it was on the Raiders coaching staff who made that call to kick the FG should be fired on the spot.

Im afraid it was the HC
But also, you're 100% right, he should be fired on the spot

Just an utterly baffling decision. Really bad signs that the HC cant figure this shit

Frederick

Staff member
Matt Canada can not survive this week, both in his job and in life in general. He's going to be lynched the second he lands back in Pittsburgh

kurt faulk

Coach

Rams were heading for a 50 point win and then Stafford injures his hip, can't function and somehow the colts come back from 23-0 down to even it up and have a chance to win it in the last minute. Fortunately the Rams d was able to make a stop and force overtime.

Stafford toughs it out and produces a clinic in overtime to throw the winning td to puka. Great win in the circumstances.

Hopefully Kupp comes back next week. Look out nfl.

This is just a short clip of an alternate coverage which was available for the Jaguars v Falcons game on the weekend. I actually watched a few minutes of it live as ESPN 2 had this coverage whilst ESPN 1 had the regular coverage -

kurt faulk

Coach

Apparently Cooper Kupp is running at full speed at practice.

Sexy Dirty Mind GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Those eagles dbs won't know what hit them trying to cover Kupp, puka and tutu.

Tom155

Coach
Pathetic showing from Washington so far & that's coming from a fan of a team that had 70 hung on them a couple of weeks back

Zero fight in the 1st half

Valheru

Coach
Washington weren't helped by an OT game prior to a short week but that was awful. NFC East won't get 2 wild cards this year, Giants and WFT making up the numbers.

Eelectrica

Referee
How long before belichuck is asked to ‘retire’ 34-0 home loss to the Saints isn’t a good look.
I’ve no doubt Beli wants to at least make it back to the AFC championship, but that looks years off.

Valheru

Coach

Apparently Cooper Kupp is running at full speed at practice.

Sexy Dirty Mind GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Those eagles dbs won't know what hit them trying to cover Kupp, puka and tutu.

I guess you actually have to have your offence on the field for those players to make an impact?

Valheru

Coach
How long before belichuck is asked to ‘retire’ 34-0 home loss to the Saints isn’t a good look.
I’ve no doubt Beli wants to at least make it back to the AFC championship, but that looks years off.
Yeah it doesn't get worse than that

There must be huge pressure on him now.

nick87

Coach
Rough day to be Kurt
Rams couldn’t hang with the eagles. Got big boy’d all game long

Latest posts