What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

murraymob

Coach
I
Hopefully soon in Panther shop , there wasn’t even a programme on offer last year though.
got the jersey last year plan was over the year to get the players who played to sign .But with a loss that did not happen.A win will be huge and add more to the Penrith collection

Kilkenny

Coach
Anyone planning a trip over 'to the old dart' for this game.

Only 2 things stopping me from going, MONEY and mobility issues.

Would be a great trip. I notice Penrith have put a package together for us punters too. https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2023/12/20/the-ultimate-world-club-challenge-experience/
Both very valid issues.

Im retired, Scottish born, so I am considering going over for the game, I’m certainly not super rich but I am fortunate in so much as I could afford to do it. The only downside being I would have to go alone, the wife also has mobility issues and the trip would not be possible for her. It would be a bucket list thing I guess if I do go.

blue bags

First Grade
Can Dragons Play warm up game in Win Wollongong steelers stadium again 😊
Vs super league champions

Pomoz

Bench
Both very valid issues.

Im retired, Scottish born, so I am considering going over for the game, I’m certainly not super rich but I am fortunate in so much as I could afford to do it. The only downside being I would have to go alone, the wife also has mobility issues and the trip would not be possible for her. It would be a bucket list thing I guess if I do go.
Go with the supporters group if you can afford it. It will be brilliant fun. Be prepared to be cold though. I'm in St Helens right now. 3 Degrees this morning....

Latest posts