What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

Iamback

Coach
Rubbish, 11 of the 17 are in there last year of SGBall. We should never lose to a dragon side that has no juniors. St George ball side had 3 Penrith juniors in their starting line.
Hope we improve as the season goes along.

Yes but how many played in the semi finals team last year. The spine was all new, It will take time to come along

Everyone poaches us. Both Ball halves from last year have gone

Kilkenny

Coach
Rubbish, 11 of the 17 are in there last year of SGBall. We should never lose to a dragon side that has no juniors. St George ball side had 3 Penrith juniors in their starting line.
It was a strange game, played in pretty oppressive conditions.

Dragons jumped out to 16-0 lead, Edgar leads the way to get us back in the game and into the lead 24-16. Should have been good enough to seal the deal but we allowed them a sniff and they took full advantage their winner in the last minute. They had at least two calls go against them, the ref ruled they were held up over them (in dying minutes)

In the end I think the Dragons were deserving of there win and we can have no complaints.

Apart from Edgar who scored two tries and got involved in attack at every opportunity I thought the 12 Semisi Faasisila looked strong in attack and defence. (Couple of handling errors blotted his copybook but he looked to have potential)

As far as Cleary was concerned, he was very quiet, didn’t involve himself in the play enough and his kicking game was average at best.

Iamback

Coach
It was a strange game, played in pretty oppressive conditions.

Dragons jumped out to 16-0 lead, Edgar leads the way to get us back in the game and into the lead 24-16. Should have been good enough to seal the deal but we allowed them a sniff and they took full advantage their winner in the last minute. They had at least two calls go against them, the ref ruled they were held up over them (in dying minutes)

In the end I think the Dragons were deserving of there win and we can have no complaints.

Apart from Edgar who scored two tries and got involved in attack at every opportunity I thought the 12 Semisi Faasisila looked strong in attack and defence. (Couple of handling errors blotted his copybook but he looked to have potential)

As far as Cleary was concerned, he was very quiet, didn’t involve himself in the play enough and his kicking game was average at best.

Edgar certainly showed why the club wrapped him up long term already

snickers007

Juniors
Just saw this image on FB - gotta say I'm loving the goggles.

425460650_818370243662279_4037305747293308362_n.jpg

Iamback

Coach

St George won 42-10.

Seems they aren't a bad team afterall

murraymob

Coach
Clean sweep across all teams.I guess we just assume the lower grades mirror the the top grade .Not always it seems the dragons have a very talented crop coming through

betcats

Referee
Anyone find amusing both our HM and SG ball half backs are named Jett(well HM is Jhet)? Also anyone think they can pronounce the SG ball centres first name Tuaomaliemavaitoelau Patea ? I really hope that kid makes it to the NRL just for the laughs at the commentators trying to say that

Iamback

Coach
In Ball Goalkicking cost us today. 22 all draw but scored 5 tries to 4.

Dragons won by 50. So that puts the close loss round 1 in a different light

Matts got pumped 46-10

Latest posts