What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

I tell ya if Lomax wants to get out of his contract with the Dragons he needs to get on the phone to Poses and seek some advice. He's still playing with commitment, passion, and playing bloody well. All that needs to go out window if he wants out........

Tigerm

First Grade
NRL twitter
Would you send them there?' 👀

Player managers' Bulldogs reluctance revealed amid 'turnover' and 'stability' concerns at club 🤔
——————-
This will be a huge problem for the dogs?

It's always hard when you're down the bottom and needing to buy marquee players in key positions. We can certainly attest to that. Like us, I think the Bulldogs targeted a number of players but were unsuccessful.

It's also hard when the NRL register contracts for star players to take a massive pay cut to go to a more successful club. Jack Weighton is the most recent that comes to mind.

TBH I don't think this is the type of thing the NRL should be posting about on their official feed. It could pretty easily be seen as the NRL devaluing the merits of 1 club in particular and thus hampering the club's efforts at recruitment further. The NRL as a governing body should remain impartial.

It's the sort of thing you'd expect to see from Rothfield and his ilk.

Nutz

Bench
Blore in run on side for Storm tonight...showing no nerves. Already a couple of runs and an offload.

Nutz

Bench
It’s very rare, that a player who has left us, has kicked on in their career, isn’t it. And we aren’t in the top echelons for over a decade.
A few exceptions but not many.
But as you said, there have been some notable exceptions.

Nutz

Bench
It's always hard when you're down the bottom and needing to buy marquee players in key positions. We can certainly attest to that. Like us, I think the Bulldogs targeted a number of players but were unsuccessful.
Let's say Sezer kills it and gets another year...that will make our decision to sign a thousand halfs even more perplexing.
However I have doubts this happens.

You always need a gun reserve ½-⅝ but with the other two we could have used their salary to retain our top players or go towards a marquee bookend or centre.

It's important Richo keeps an even keel as every coach is like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to buying players that he needs.

It's time to use our development players.

Feledy may be the next back to get a run if another centre goes boobs up.

Nutz

Bench
This Broncos v Storm game is entertaining. I love watching quality players in action, no matter who is playing.

Nutz

Bench
Paul Hauff was tall but another Bronco bebut tonight...Benjamin Te Kura. 205cm (6'9") Geez..
He scored a meat pie too.

Nutz

Bench
The sin binning of Radley for a hop drop was a joke. He jumped over the player.
This is crap and if he get suspended I'll hand in my Fantasy Coach badge. ;)

Last edited: