What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Tigerm

First Grade
The sin binning of Radley for a hop drop was a joke. He jumped over the player.
This is crap and if he get suspended I'll hand in my Fantasy Coach badge in. ;)
Better hand it in now then hahaha

Nutz

Bench
Better hand it in now then hahaha
Did you see it. Another defender was around the legs and Radley jumped over....if we go down this road we'll end up playing OzTag, seriously this is a joke.
Its like getting rid of inner city suburban grounds, dumb.

Tiger Ted

Bench
The sin binning of Radley for a hop drop was a joke. He jumped over the player.
This is crap and if he get suspended I'll hand in my Fantasy Coach badge in. ;)
Unsurprisingly it’s just been reported that he won’t be charged

who else is enjoying the absolute demise of Souffs?

That was just an inept display in every facet of the game. Mitchell is actually starting to resemble Adam Blair as far taking the most lazy option on each play. The rest of the team, aside from a couple, were just abysmal.

Hilarious stuff.

Got to give the Warriors a pat on the back though. They were outstanding. Souffs helped them to get there though.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench

That was just an inept display in every facet of the game. Mitchell is actually starting to resemble Adam Blair as far taking the most lazy option on each play. The rest of the team, aside from a couple, were just abysmal.

Hilarious stuff.

Got to give the Warriors a pat on the back though. They were outstanding. Souffs helped to get there though.

Wonder if they could use Douehi back next year? I suspect they could

Tiger Ted

Bench

Hilarious stuff.

Got to give the Warriors a pat on the back though. They were outstanding. Souffs helped to get there though.
Only a matter of time b4 Crowe pulls the trigger re Demetrious coaching tenure

Tigerm

First Grade

Hilarious stuff.

Mitchell is turning into quite the thug, be interesting what the NRL do about him.

Mitchell is turning into quite the thug, be interesting what the NRL do about him.

Yeah that elbow shot was ugly. He was lucky he didn't land it flush. Yet another thing he failed at today. Should be good for a 1 week suspension, but I doubt the NRL will have the guts to pull the trigger on it.

The spear tackle just before half time was just bizarre. It looked like it was in slow motion. No danger in it but the tackle had already been completed by a team mate. Just plain dumb.

If he's concerned about being booed, I'd suggest he tries a bit harder than he did today.

WA Tiger

Bench
Yip Mitchell will get a week and It’s bye bye south’s ..In the post game interview both JD and Cam Murray were asked if they have spoken to Mitchell about his issue ….after a very very long pause after which you’d expect something profound Murray only says “Mitchell already knows what he does is wrong “. Thats a NO and JD said we will talk about it amoungst the team afterwards this is not the place” that’s a NO too. Prob the toughest question Murray was asked all year.You have to feel for him .. JD knows he’s fked up giving Trell free reign and by now prob knows it’s over

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
Yeah that elbow shot was ugly. He was lucky he didn't land it flush. Yet another thing he failed at today. Should be good for a 1 week suspension, but I doubt the NRL will have the guts to pull the trigger on it.

The spear tackle just before half time was just bizarre. It looked like it was in slow motion. No danger in it but the tackle had already been completed by a team mate. Just plain dumb.

If he's concerned about being booed, I'd suggest he tries a bit harder than he did today.
Deliberately attacking the head? A clear send off. And then the spear tackle? If it was anyone else they would have been. Why didnt the warriors square up with him after the ref's failed to punish him?

Nutz

Bench
Can you remember when we were chasing Mitchell and we went close. We dodged a bullet because he's not a fullback. He is so slack in effort areas.
We have Bula who is streets ahead in effort and potentially a better player all round.
We've dodged a few bullets lately.
We need to hang in there because our players are all in and just need some polish.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Can you remember when we were chasing Mitchell and we went close. We dodged a bullet because he's not a fullback. He is so slack in effort areas.
We have Bula who is streets ahead in effort and potentially a better player all round.
We need to hang in there because our players are all in and just need some polish.
We also chased the overpaid bludger Schuster

Tigerm

First Grade
GC going worse again....what round are we meant to be playing them into form?....soon?
Hopefully those days have passed us, for now, last night was one of the few games in a long while, where even though we lost, despite a few dramas, I thought they did alright.

simmo1

First Grade

Latrell is playing terribly at the moment, but we would have had a better couple of years with him in it. We'll never know but maybe Madge would have given him a few hard truths instead of giving him the long leash he gets at Souths.

I said it earlier in this thread, but Souths are in turmoil. The spoon may even be calling.