What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Sat - South Sydney 4-34 Warriors @ Accor

Round 5: South Sydney v Warriors

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leber

Bench
No DWZ, No Niukore, Barnett out of Position, Tevaga as bench prop etc.

Lot of negatives today. Probably the least confident I have been all year but hoping for a surprise.

Lot of negatives today. Probably the least confident I have been all year but hoping for a surprise.

We will be alright. Trust our system.

No DWZ = Better defensive reads with Pompey there and bigger body to counter the Rabbits big backs.
No Niukore = We done okay without Marata earlier this season we will be okay with Laban coming and our stock.
Barnett out of position = He was a 2nd rower before being moved to Prop. Has been swapped to 2nd Row vs Raiders.

Grapple

Bench

New halves combo too and playing away from home.

So I think Souths will win in a close one. Something like 24-20.

yobbo84

Coach
Absolute f**king dog shot on Ilias on the last play of the game

That bloke rightly sent off and deserves 10 weeks

Ilias looks to have a broken leg... Fox said not showing a replay because too graphic

f**king torpedo at the legs when kicking, make an example of Lussick the prick

Last edited:

mozza91

Coach
Absolute f**king dog shot on Ilias on the last play of the game

That bloke rightly sent off and deserves 10 weeks

Ilias looks to have a broken leg... Fox said not showing a replay because too graphic

f**king torpedo at the legs when kicking, make an example of Lussick the prick
Yeah nah. Wasn’t that bad. Was going to charge down and Ilias was kicking the same instance. Was an accident, Lussick wasn’t even diving low at the legs.

yobbo84

Coach
Yeah nah. Wasn’t that bad. Was going to charge down and Ilias was kicking the same instance. Was an accident, Lussick wasn’t even diving low at the legs.
Get f**ked mate

You cannonball the legs of a kicker you're a f**king dog

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah Fox only showed one very short replay but based on that I was super surprised when they said he was sent off. Looked like he was focused completely on the charge down and he definitely wasn't 'torpedoing at the legs' in any way. But yeah only one replay

Sucks for Ilias though.

yobbo84

Coach
You’re wrong. Lussick wasn’t diving at the legs and was aiming higher. It was an accident and shouldn’t be a suspension.
Attacking the legs has been illegal for 10 years

It's the risk you take if you attempt a chargedown instead of tackling the man

If you miss and get the legs you are going for a long spell

Someguy

First Grade
I get the whole fear of being shunned by the Greek community due to recent events but surely cook playing 80 is the best for the team

Someguy

First Grade

bunty on the edge would work imo

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

Jesus you’re a pessimistic bugger even for a Warriors fan 😂