What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R6 Sat - South Sydney 22-34 Cronulla @ Accor

Round 6: South Sydney v Cronulla

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
cant knock the rabbits effort tonight but you left it too late. Is it me or I didn't see LM in the players seating area that didn't make the team? Only see Cook & Johnston there
He was in the sheds wearing a suit so maybe he was doing a corporate function or something else for the club.

Last edited:

Loose Cannon

Bench
I heard today that the club wasn't necessarily looking for a win, but more for the players to respond to the situation. Is that the reality of the situation? Who knows? If it is true, was that enough?
Not in my estimation. But I follow a team who just extended a guy with a 45% success rate, because Ponga decided he wanted to play football at the arse end of last season. Apart from a 10 week golden streak, they have offered a very pedestrian style of football for his entire tenure at the helm.

I draw parallels with the state of the Rabbits.

Latest posts