What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3 Mobile Test Australia vs South Africa @ WACA 17-21 Dec

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I feel like someone just ripped my heart open...
Unlucky for Jaques, but it was more quality bowling from Johnson, anyone who can get Jaques playing at a half volley 2 metres outside off stump is definately a once in a life time bowler...........

Tommy Smith

Referee
I wasnt criticising Johnson when i said that either.

He bowls alot of good deliveries which dont always get wickets. But he also bowls plenty of pies which always seem to take wickets.

atleast he's taking wickets ... when the rest of the bowlers aren't doing anything i'd settle for 10 hit wickets let alone 8 johnson pies

Tommy Smith

Referee
Agreed.

But its still funny to see him bowl a few good deliveries for no reward. And then when he tosses up a rank half volley outside off stump he gets one of the best cover drivers in world cricket to drive it straight to gully.

TheParraboy

Staff member
SA still in the box seat

we need 2-3 quick wickets in the first hour after lunch, otherwise gonski, which I believe we are gone already

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I would have given Siddle 1 or 2 overs with the new ball. At least today he bowled a better length and was getting some uneven bounce from the pitch.

I would given him a ticket back to Melbourne last night.. He is pathetic.. I have not seen a less threatening bowler play for Australia in 20 years.. He is like a ball machine.. does nothing with the ball and isn't very quick.. He must give Merv special favours in the dressing room.. I always thought with that 'mo' Merv may have been batting for the other team..

Latest posts