What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3 Mobile Test Australia vs South Africa @ WACA 17-21 Dec

Ridders

Coach
One positive for the Aussies is that in the first innings the saffers tail didn't actually shown themselves to be capable of hanging in there.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I would given him a ticket back to Melbourne last night.. He is pathetic.. I have not seen a less threatening bowler play for Australia in 20 years.. He is like a ball machine.. does nothing with the ball and isn't very quick.. He must give Merv special favours in the dressing room.. I always thought with that 'mo' Merv may have been batting for the other team..

Dead agreed, bring Hilfenhaus or Bollinger in ASAP. Siddle is worse than Mick Lewis!:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
I am a Queenslander but even I can see that at 38 years old, time has caught up with Hayden.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I like these master batting classes from Tubby

who is writing in with the questions, Hayden, Punter? :lol:

SA look to be still coasting, only they can lose it from here with one of their renown chokes.

Boucher will be one to take them to the win.

Aussies only have two bowler's in Johnson and Lee and one of them is not in wicket taking form.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hope katich or Roy get a couple of overs each to see what happens,

we just cant plow along with krejza or siddle

lockyno1

Post Whore
F..king Lee, can't bowl, can't catch..yet people want him in the team. Gosh I hope we lose!