What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st 3 Mobile Test Australia vs South Africa @ WACA 17-21 Dec

dubopov

Coach
oh .. I'm sorry, he's from NSW, he must be a legend. GROW UP EL DIABLO you weak merkin, you personally attack me for daring to criticise Sunshine Lee yet you show your cricket nous by stating that Symonds and Johnson are sh*t. You sad old merkin.

El Diablo

Post Whore
oh .. I'm sorry, he's from NSW, he must be a legend. GROW UP EL DIABLO you weak merkin, you personally attack me for daring to criticise Sunshine Lee yet you show your cricket nous by stating that Symonds and Johnson are sh*t. You sad old merkin.

lol

what are you on about ya silly od fart :?

i'm wondering if there isn't one Queenslander you havent jerked off over yet

especially this joker

No Love for Waugh

:lol:

aussies1st

Staff member
LOL at peope saying Lee dropped a sitter. That would have been a screamer of a catch. Lee has also been better than Siddle just have to see their economy to know whose bowled better. This is not saying much though as neither look like taking a wicket.

I don't mind Ponting opening with Krejza but wtf was Siddle doing at the other end.

dubopov

Coach
El Diablo .. I'm on about the fact that you said in Post #781 that I should be put to sleep, ie you wished me dead .. Why ?? because I dare to put sh*t on precious Brett Lee? I expect quality and class from a Forum Moderator, You, on the contrary are a f**king SCUMBAG.

El Diablo

Post Whore
El Diablo .. I'm on about the fact that you said in Post #781 that I should be put to sleep, ie you wished me dead .. Why ?? because I dare to put sh*t on precious Brett Lee? I expect quality and class from a Forum Moderator, You, on the contrary are a f**king SCUMBAG.

you've wanked on about every Queenslander and bagged everyone else especially those from NSW

you're a dunce who can't think straight as is evident from that old topic at LWOS

you ended up leaving LWOS because you couldn't handle being bagged for your stupidity. will you chuck another tanty and leave here too??

Big Mick

Referee
Bollinger has just taken 5-fer...5-43 (15.2) and just about won the game for NSW...haha...and we didn't bring him to Perth....freaking Victorians.

Big Mick

Referee
WTF...bringing Clarke on?...when they only need 40 runs....far out...stupid. Why not Katich or Symonds if you want something different!

Matt23

Staff member
Ponting could'nt captain a cuttlefish properly...worst test captain since Kim Hughes

Big Mick

Referee
Bollinger wins the game for NSW

6/47 (16.2 overs)

Joke he is not in Perth over an unproven first class cricketer in Siddle...absolute joke.

Big Mick

Referee
DeVilliers would be contender for MOTM surely?

50 in the first innings, huge innings in the second likely to be a century and some outstanding catches!

Very impressive