What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrogan punted By Channel 9,Daley returns to Fox

You all know who you really want to see as the lead front man on the show. Someone who can a) speak well b) analyse the game and explain it in a coherant manner c) not take things too seriously d) engage with quality, high class humour e) volumes of integrity

You know who you want. SBW.

With Weidler as the sidekick stats man ?

Moffo

Referee
You all know who you really want to see as the lead front man on the show. Someone who can a) speak well b) analyse the game and explain it in a coherant manner c) not take things too seriously d) engage with quality, high class humour e) volumes of integrity

You know who you want. SBW.

With Weidler as the sidekick stats man ?

someone who can speak would be a good starting point (before speak well)

mozza91

Coach
Sounds like Sterlo the show went way down hill when he left

adamkungl

Immortal
Thank you. He pretty much was the straw that broke the camels back in regards to me not watching the footy show. Painful to watch, too much Knights crap, not funny, not interesting, not insightful. M Johns isn't too bad, A Johns is a TV genius. I wish Sterlo was back. Fatty is just a talking head. Can be funny.

Chachi

Bench
Okay, who's the funny bastard that put "laurie is a wanker" as one of the tags for this thread??

On topic...good news...pity Harrogan didn't take that dickhead Vautin with him.

At the actual show, Vautin is quite friendly. Harrogan wasn't at all, it's not that big of a loss. More of a gain.

LOL @ the SBW comment. hed be awesome as host of the show. "oh yeah ummm welcome to da footy show aye, we umm have some choice guests tonight aye, but first of all umm let me say tu meke to my bros Fatty Vautin and Mitt Johns! hey bros".

As for the chief sacking, yaaaaay! he was the worst person on tv. i got so sick of him that i havent watched the footy show since 2005. now he is gone, i will def take a look. my bet for a replacement will be mark geyer, and possibly a return to the panel by sterlo or maybe bring in girdler to replace sterlo. Please dont bring in Ikin!

adamkungl

Immortal
LOL @ the SBW comment. hed be awesome as host of the show. "oh yeah ummm welcome to da footy show aye, we umm have some choice guests tonight aye, but first of all umm let me say tu meke to my bros Fatty Vautin and Mitt Johns! hey bros".

As for the chief sacking, yaaaaay! he was the worst person on tv. i got so sick of him that i havent watched the footy show since 2005. now he is gone, i will def take a look. my bet for a replacement will be mark geyer, and possibly a return to the panel by sterlo or maybe bring in girdler to replace sterlo. Please dont bring in Ikin!

Geyer, Girds, Sterlo, f**k even Voss would all be sensible additions.

MsStorm

Bench
Still nothing in terms of an online source, I think this complete and utter bs to be quite frank.

Apparently the Telegraph is the source.

I'd like to see Mark Geyer back on the panel.

Don't ever want the Footy Show to fold, its quite popular here in Melbourne as for some, its their only source of footy information via a t.v. station and its even popular with many afl supporters I hear. They prefer it the the afl version.

The Telegraph yes. but usually it would be released by different media sources including an online one. There is no sign of anything.

Nuke

Staff member
Apparently the Telegraph is the source.

I'd like to see Mark Geyer back on the panel.

Don't ever want the Footy Show to fold, its quite popular here in Melbourne as for some, its their only source of footy information via a t.v. station and its even popular with many afl supporters I hear. They prefer it the the afl version.

I've heard the same things over here in Perth too.
It seems the grass is always greener on the other side for a number of people. You often hear on these forums that a number of League fans would prefer the NRL Footy Show to like the AFL one, and I know a number of AFL supporters would prefer their show to be like the NRL's one.