What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrogan punted By Channel 9,Daley returns to Fox

aqua_duck

Coach
No he must stay on the Continuos call team 12 to 5 on Saturdays is one of the best parts of footy season
I like Hadley on normal talkback but i can't stomach him when it comes to league. Pretends to be an expert, yet hasn't strapped a boot on before in his life. Worst of all he's very much agenda driven...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Still nothing in terms of an online source, I think this complete and utter bs to be quite frank.

The Telegraph yes. but usually it would be released by different media sources including an online one. There is no sign of anything.

It was in the 'Bec & Buzz' section of the Sunday Tele yesterday, it's not "complete and utter BS" as you say, although being only in the gossip column I'd say it's far from confirmed.

Mr Saab

Referee
Agreed on the Footy show it's all about the Broncos the Knights don't get a mention.

Its was all about Danny f**king Buderus and Chiefs sad love for him.
Broncos were not on it all that much...it was only those 2 QLD nuff nuffs that would do a 3-4 min grab about something in QLD.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I guess that he has been paid back for organising the Knights to come down to Sydney to sign for the ARL.

Big KP and Little KP now gone, and CVC couldn't give a rats.

Clearly the right decision.

I hope that's a piss take about it all being a payback for something that happend over a decade ago.

The man has the charisma of a potplant.

macavity

Referee
Its was all about Danny f**king Buderus and Chiefs sad love for him.
Broncos were not on it all that much...it was only those 2 QLD nuff nuffs that would do a 3-4 min grab about something in QLD.

FFS it was the Bronco Show, with supporting appearances by the Roosters and Manly.

there wasn't enough Danny Buderus IMO. Should have been a 15min segment every week on him.

Godz Illa

Coach
Nope, I agree with Saab. Cheeef's myopic Newcastle Newcastle schtick made every show Knights heavy. When I read this news I thought: "that's gold."

adamkungl

Immortal
Agreed on the Footy show it's all about the Broncos the Knights don't get a mention.

:lol: Are you serious? At times the way Johns and Chief (the rest of the don't seem to mind the Knights love affair either) carry on you may as well call it the Newcastle Show.

Mr Saab

Referee
FFS it was the Bronco Show, with supporting appearances by the Roosters and Manly.

As i said, there was those 2 radio clowns who did a 5 min skit about QLD...Cowboys, Titans, or Broncos.
The love in was Johns about anything Storm, Sharks, Knights or Benji
Chief...who just loved himself and Danny
Fatty....he just gibbers on
Daley....who wwas completely out of his element with the other 3 bozos.

macavity

Referee
:lol: Are you serious? At times the way Johns and Chief (the rest of the don't seem to mind the Knights love affair either) carry on you may as well call it the Newcastle Show.

I think we should have a Newcastle Show instead of the footy show.

Chief, the Johns boys and Garry Harley with regular guest appearances by the top 35 contracted knights, old boys, cheer leaders and random grandmas from the hill.

I would watch it.

2black2strong

Juniors
This time last year the telegraph said ch 9 had fired Vautin and Harrogan was on the way out. Never happened, this is all sh*t.,

mozza91

Coach
WTF Chief definatly yes Matthew Johns cares more about the Storm then he does Newcastle all he ever does is talk about Slater and Inglis and what a great coach Bellamy is

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I hope that's a piss take about it all being a payback for something that happend over a decade ago.

The man has the charisma of a potplant.

Look at how many ex-World Series of Cricket players are still in the Channel Nein commentary box. That is how KP did business, but that era is now over.

Latest posts