What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thurston may quit the NRL

drake

First Grade
He will be as missed as much as the last two "Super Stars" that went to Rugby.

Some dumb arse kiwi bloke that played for the bulldogs, liked sex in public, and another one, played for Saints, had a big chin... oh yeah Gasnier. Geez his uncle was good.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i can uderstand it

the media here have become out of control and who wouldn't want to get paid more for playing an easier game without being accused of anything and everything without one bit of proof?

it's about time the RLPA or someone took some action agaist some of these so called journalists

Blessing for the league, Queensland, Cowboys and everyone who is a fan of league. The most overrated chump of them all is possibly leaving. Hopefully the door doesn't hit him on the way out.

lifesgood

Juniors
Blessing for the league, Queensland, Cowboys and everyone who is a fan of league. The most overrated chump of them all is possibly leaving. Hopefully the door doesn't hit him on the way out.

I feel sorry for you more and more after every comment of yours I read.

i can uderstand it

the media here have become out of control and who wouldn't want to get paid more for playing an easier game without being accused of anything and everything without one bit of proof?

it's about time the RLPA or someone took some action agaist some of these so called journalists

well there ya go, hell just froze over,

i agee with everything you posted, and posted somthing similar, in another thread, a while ago (i cant remember wich one)
the sooner some of these journos are put on a leash the better it will be

Twigg

Juniors
Looking at the article there is no mention of Thurston actually saying he's considering going to Japan - let alone one quote directly from him. It also just says "Japanese Rugby" - there is no actual Japanese club mentioned.

F**king Weidler started this rumor. It's now gotten into overdrive.

Also agree with El Diablo, these journos need to f**k off.

Parra

Referee
You can't blame the journalists. It's a relatively free press.

If anything worth a court case was printed then you can rest assured people would sue. There's money to be made.

The lack of action in this regard counts for something as well.

butchmcdick

Immortal

Wow what a chump. I mean what has he achieved so far ?

Won a comp ?

Captained his club ?

Played for his state ?

Played for his country ?

Played in teams that have won a record 4 origins in a row ?

Won 2 dally M awards ?

Boy he really sucks doesn't he ? Imagine have that kind of resume in your mid twenties. I can really see how you think he is a chump now. Great insightful stuff.

Latest posts