What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think there would be a punch up if?

Do you think there would be a punch up if we all got together for a beer?

• This is a dumb idea.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • This is a great idea.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • There would be a Tamati v Dowling style stink for sure.

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No fights, just a laugh on the drink

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is russell crowe invited?

Would need to change my vote

"Fighting and Drinking all over the world"

Raider_69

Post Whore
if that Raider_69 merkin is in, im coming. Would bash that soft prick within an inch of his life, no doubts

Jumpin Jackass

Juniors
Yes there would be a fight if I was there, I don't wanna brag but I'm probably easily the toughest mother f*cker on the forums. If anyone got up in my sh*t they'd regret it.

Phillips

Referee
Yes there would be a fight if I was there, I don't wanna brag but I'm probably easily the toughest mother f*cker on the forums. If anyone got up in my sh*t they'd regret it.

gayfight.gif

Jumpin Jackass

Juniors
I'll let you get away with that one Phillips, but you better think about it next time before you post them purple mother f*ckers after one of my posts, you don't know who you're messing with here pal, let this be your warning.

Jumpin Jackass

Juniors
are there any girls on here

id like to meet them...ehhh

HELLLL YEH the funksta here has the right idea!. Me and the funksta would be too busy with all the babes to be getting into any fights, know what I'm saying funksta? Me + the funksta + The babes = hell to the yizzle!

Would get trashed but never fight...I am a happy drunk.

Those that get violent can just PO back to their kiddie clubs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I believe there would be a line-up to belt the tripe out of me :)

Latest posts