What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst

Holden Or Ford

• HOLDEN

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • FORD

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Thats right people, Its that time of year again; The footy's over and most of us are feeling lost having no games to look forward to over the weekend.
Enter The Great Race, and a great excuse to sit on the couch, have a few mates over for beers and a barbie or what ever else tickles your fancy.
But the arguement needs to settled, for another year at least.
HOLDEN or FORD?

Godz Illa

Coach
Timmah's forum cop car is a Daihatsu Charade and it holds the land speed record. I can hear it burning it's way here already...

Joker's Wild

Coach
813_205980.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
My 99 Ford Laser has treated me well. Having said that I have no interest in watching people race that same manufacturer for hours and hours and hours and hours on end.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Motor Racing is the sh*ttest sport in existance

Im with this guy
seriously, you watch the entire race and waste a day, ill see everything important, from the winners, losers, crashes, nice maneuvers and the pit stop nonsense in a 3 minute highlights package.
Motor sport is just not value for time, upwards of 3 hours for a 2 minute highlights package of sh*t worth seeing. No dice.

mattyg

Bench
funny that you watch 15 minutes straight and nothing happens at all then as soon as they cut to a commercial break there is a safety car and they are showing highlights of some massive crash that happened during the ad break. Always seems to happen that way when i flick over to it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I am with the majority thus far, bores me too tears. If all the cars were exactly the same and it was decided on the drivers skills then it could be called a sport.

To generalise, nothing epitomises white trash bogans more than anyone who heads up to Bathurst hill and sinks piss for the entire race yelling "show us ya tits",
4crowd_m_m.jpg

or sits in fornt of the tv with their ford or holden gear for every second of the race, to these people it's almost life and death.

I'll be happy seeing the highlights on sports tonight thanks.

jargan83

Coach
I voted for Ford because I drive one, other then that not alot interest.

Agree with earlier sentiments, why sit there watching all day when you can just Sports Tonight on Sunday night and see all of the good bits anyway

Latest posts