What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin Game 3 Side

Big Pete

Referee
Why isn't Anthony Laffranchi in anyones squads?, In my opinion he is the form backrower of the NRL and has really been under the spotlight all season.

Are you kidding me?

I said...are you kidding me?

Sleep

Juniors
Farah should be picked again. His form has been really good and Ennis has done nothing at club and state this year.

andrew057

First Grade
lol Laffranchi had possibly the worst month of rugby league he will ever play not to long ago. He should be no where near the NSW team.

joseph1

Juniors
Snowden should be the first prop picked. How about 8) Snowden 9) Farah 10) Learoyd-Lars 11) Hindmarsh 12) Lewis 13) Watmough 14) Bird 15) Mannah 16) Heighington 17) Mason. Get some big raw forwards in there.

Geohood

Bench
Another variation:

Hayne
Morris
Morris
Jennings
Kevin Gordon
Carney
Pearce
Snowden
Farah
Tolman
Heighington
Lewis
Bird

Soward
Douglas
Mannah
Mason

Grishnakh

Juniors
Agreed. Chances are, he will have a shocker tonight that will scupper his chances. Hope not, though.

Robbie's had some appalling luck in the past, but if he's the player I really think he is he'll stand up again tonight. I'm also watching to see how Lawrence, Galloway and Heighington go when there's been a bit of hype about them this week. If they really are origin players, they'll stand up.

Big Mick

Referee
Soward is a frickin speed bump

He will get killed if he ever plays Origin

Yeah because the defense for NSW could be any better than Game 2.

At least he'd do something in attack.

I hope you guys don't pick him. It'll give me as a QLD supporter something less to worry about. Because Pearce or Barrett sure as heck don't

Spot On

Coach
Yeah because the defense for NSW could be any better than Game 2.

At least he'd do something in attack.

I hope you guys don't pick him. It'll give me as a QLD supporter something less to worry about. Because Pearce or Barrett sure as heck don't

Won't be much happening in attack for Jamie unless there are three or four props who can bang the ball up and give the halves some room. I can't see that happening so little Jamie will be run over by Inglis and co at will. He will cop an absolute pounding trying to stop an attack aimed at him.

Spot On

Coach
His form over the past 18 months?

How is Prior a better prop than Weyman? He has played a handful of games there and hasn't done nearly as much.

He makes more tackles, more offloads, more try assists, more line break assists, more hit ups and plays many, many more minutes. He also bends the line when he hits the ball up, is more mobile and more adaptable.

watatank

Coach
He makes more tackles, more offloads, more try assists, more line break assists, more hit ups and plays many, many more minutes. He also bends the line when he hits the ball up, is more mobile and more adaptable.

And you've decided this over 18 months?

Weyman plays short minutes and Prior is a versatile forward who plays longer minutes, spends time both up front and in the back row so most of those results are to be expected.

What you haven't taken into account is that Weyman makes more metres overall and more importantly more metres per carry. Also he has been carrying an injury all season which needs to be carefully managed.

Wtf does try assists and line break assists have to do with anything?