What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show thread 2010

pcpp

Juniors
Yep, pretty good so far.

Good to see they've made it a big event, I think they stayed in the Studio last year which was pretty poor.

Danish

Referee
What the f**k was with that scrag doing some sort of rap in the potbellies song?

Still, top show thus far

GCR

Juniors
David Gallop looks like he forgot to take the glasses off after watching one of those fancy new 3D televisions.

GCR

Juniors
What the f**k was with that scrag doing some sort of rap in the potbellies song?

Still, top show thus far

I expected Clint Aardvark to pop out during that song - guess he was too busy playing Bomfunk MCs songs to fat chicks in Singleton.

redvscotty

First Grade
f**king SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZE.

I didnt tune in to watch a f**king tawny frogmouth go on about how he was 'innocent'.

f**k OFF, ITS GRAND FINAL WEEK merkin.

BunniesMan

Immortal

I didnt tune in to watch a f**king tawny frogmouth go on about how he was 'innocent'.

No one is forcing you to watch. Some of us have been looking forward to this part of the show.

redvscotty

First Grade
No one is forcing you to watch. Some of us have been looking forward to this part of the show.

Given your recent finals history I thought you'd be back on the flagon and happy to sit and talk about 'what could have been' and not watching at all.

MSIH

Bench

Go to bed then you deadsh*t. It's not our fault your attention span is that of an 8 year old.

slammingsam

Juniors
I really feel for Stewart. He looked abosolutely shattered. Good luck to the guy. He should worry about his life first then footy.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Given your recent finals history I thought you'd be back on the flagon and happy to sit and talk about 'what could have been' and not watching at all.

Haha. Our GF drought will end a year from now. Most Souths fans have plenty to be optimistic about. And even though I desperately want the Dragons to lose this weekend, there is no team I would rather beat on GF day 2011 than you blokes.