What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Dragons 17th premiership coming up in 2011....The Rabbitohs 20 premierships dead in the sights and will be passed by 2020. So rabbit stew to all you Bunnies supporters.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Be fair mate Buzby is busy listening to Rick Ashley

and don't you knock it...

DVIB.gif

Fein

First Grade
Dragons 17th premiership coming up in 2011....The Rabbitohs 20 premierships dead in the sights and will be passed by 2020. So rabbit stew to all you Bunnies supporters.

At last, the voice of reason amongst a plethora of amateurs.

Congratulations on the premiership, Biker, regardless of the number.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Premiers = St George Illawarra*

*They might not have won because the Storm might have beaten them even though they weren't allowed to compete. But still, they didn't beat the Storm in the Grand Final...even though that would have been impossible.

Yeah....that's fair enough...

Premiers = St George Illawarra*

*They might not have won because the Storm might have beaten them even though they weren't allowed to compete. But still, they didn't beat the Storm in the Grand Final...even though that would have been impossible.

Yeah....that's fair enough...

My point exactly.

Finally doing the right and decent thing pays off.

Dragon Dave

Bench
LOL so the right and decent thing to do is to get the piss taken out of you for 55 pages?

The only thing this thread has proven is that yourself, Softie, Fein and Raiders_Faders are obsessed with the Dragons. Nothing you say will change our views, nor the view of the majority of people.

Here's a free tip: Put some energy into supporting YOUR team (and I still don't know who you and Softie even support.) Your hating of the Dragons makes our success even more pleasurable - watching you try and come to terms with the fact the Dragons are the best side in the competition.

My team has won 16 premierships, and I couldn't be happier!

Fein

First Grade
LOL so the right and decent thing to do is to get the piss taken out of you for 55 pages?

The only thing this thread has proven is that yourself, Softie, Fein and Raiders_Faders are obsessed with the Dragons. Nothing you say will change our views, nor the view of the majority of people.

Here's a free tip: Put some energy into supporting YOUR team (and I still don't know who you and Softie even support.) Your hating of the Dragons makes our success even more pleasurable - watching you try and come to terms with the fact the Dragons are the best side in the competition.

lol @ the majority of people!!! :lol:

bullsh*t. :lol::lol:

SoftSydney

Juniors

Get it right if you want to be affectionate with me its softy! :sarcasm:
I support STGI and we have 1 GF lol