What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Fri | Tigers 30-6 Rabbitohs | SFS

R5: WST v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well played Tigers. Tackled yourselves to a stand still. Young blokes in the team really stood up which is more than I can say for the young blokes in our team.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This match has been an embarassing example of coaching. Can someone please explain to me the geniused logic behind our substitutions? Why the f**k were Asotasi, Burgess, Taylor and Stuart all on the bench at the same f**king time? It's beyond me. For a big chunk of this game we had our 2nd (considering our injuries more like 3rd)string pack there and it was no coincedence that's when we lost the game.

We were simply torn to shreds down the middle because of Lang's f**ked up substituting.

Minor bright spots:
Sandow was great in the first half (before our coach did his best to lose us the game)
Inglis was superb in defense and repeatedly overpowered his opposite number
Asotasi had another good game (when he was allowed to play)

Opposite of a shoutout to Dave Taylor
Twice in a row in the 2nd half when we were trying to get back in the game and he'd do 90% of a great play and then spoil his hard work by stupidly losing the ball.

Nows it's time for BunniesMan to go out, drink a whole lot of alcohol and make the pain of tonight go away.

P.S. A silver lining to our performance. The coaching decisions were so atrocious I think there's a bloke that works down the road who could do a much better job. Maybe this convinces him to decide ASAP to choose us so we can be coached properly.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
30-10

I've got 3 requirements to be personally pleased with us this friday.
1. Win by more than 12 points.
2. Score at least 30.
3. Don't concede more than 2 tries.

With us at near full stength, with them injury ravaged.

With matchups like
Inglis v Daniela (lol)
Burgess v Dwyer
Taylor v Shernack
Luke v a Farah who can hardly walk

I'll be dissapointed if it's close.

Major sign I'm looking for is further improvement in defense. Defense to go from being a 70 min effort to an 80 min effort.

Hahaha, you f**kwit.

Farah on one leg sh*ts all over that grub Luke. 30 UNANSWERED points.

Suck sh*t dickhead.

Taylor is such a pathetic dog. Blatantly leads with the forearms on Moltzen. What a f**king Cat.

What would you expect from someone who got shut down by Benji in defence though? :lol: f**king a-grade wanker Taylor is.

_Johnsy

Referee
This match has been an embarassing example of coaching. Can someone please explain to me the geniused logic behind our substitutions? Why the f**k were Asotasi, Burgess, Taylor and Stuart all on the bench at the same f**king time? It's beyond me. For a big chunk of this game we had our 2nd (considering our injuries more like 3rd)string pack there and it was no coincedence that's when we lost the game.

We were simply torn to shreds down the middle because of Lang's f**ked up substituting.

Minor bright spots:
Sandow was great in the first half (before our coach did his best to lose us the game)
Inglis was superb in defense and repeatedly overpowered his opposite number
Asotasi had another good game (when he was allowed to play)

Opposite of a shoutout to Dave Taylor
Twice in a row in the 2nd half when we were trying to get back in the game and he'd do 90% of a great play and then spoil his hard work by stupidly losing the ball.

Nows it's time for BunniesMan to go out, drink a whole lot of alcohol and make the pain of tonight go away.

P.S. A silver lining to our performance. The coaching decisions were so atrocious I think there's a bloke that works the road who could do a much better job. Maybe this convinces him to decide ASAP to choose us so we can be coached properly.

Blaming the coach, FMD!!!!

I didn't see lang miss one tackle, throw one single pass over the sideline or have a completely ineffective kicking game. The ones who lost you the game are the peahearts wearing myrtle & green, weak, weak effort.

Pride of the league indeed. :lol:

Dragon

Coach
Tigers bombed at least 4 more tries. Thought their defence was pretty damn good and they showed a lot more heart than the other mob.

gotta give props to tigers tackling all game it was top notch. Hard to tackle those two fat sh*ts in taylor and inglis but they stopped them cold even though lolsouffs had no attacking options.

wittyfan

Referee
Souths just have too many old and slow players. Ross and Stuart should be chucked into the nearest retirement village tbh.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Farah had a blinder tonight, all the doubters can get f**ked. LOL @ anyone who thinks that grub Luke is anywhere near the class of Robbie.

InThatNumber

Juniors
The coaching decisions were so atrocious I think there's a bloke that works down the road who could do a much better job. Maybe this convinces him to decide ASAP to choose us so we can be coached properly.
I hope Bennett chooses Souths now... for the love of God, they need him. But after that and countless carbon copies of that performance, the man would have to be a masochist to think of signing anything Rusty slid across the desk.

Latest posts