What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typical post origin thread.

Monk

Referee
Soward's kicking game was way too cute, and his service out to the right was really poor. Our best chances came through the left hand side combo of Dugan/Jennings/Bird & Pearce.

Soward certainly didn't discredit himself imo, he got a little lost but he's a debutant that was expected and excused. He did a few good things and his defence was pretty good but he was comfortably outplayed by Pearce who like I said earlier was solid.

Certainly doesn't get dropped imo, needs at the least another game to prove himself regardless of whether people think he should of been selected in the first place. We can't just keep chopping and changing.

Spot on the money.

Hahahaha

Please provide another example of how someone gets found out when a try is scored despite not being involved in the play in the first place..

It's funny as watching you trying to explain that with nothing but a big IF to support your claim..

Any other similar gems you want to share?

Cover defence Mong, not alert nor able to move with the sudden shift in play. At no point did I say he was responsible but he was not prepared for anything on that play and they'd have brushed past him putting the ball through the hands.

Are you going to offer anything or just do the usual circle dribble?

Mong

Post Whore
Lol..

There is that big IF yet again..

Perhaps you should focus on what lead to the actual try rather than what you think may have or could have or would have or whatever it is you think would have happened IF the ball was spread..

Your argument is possibly the worst post origin argument I have seen which is a big achievement considering the amount of crying you blues fans have been doing.

fred95

Juniors
problem with carney is that he is an alcoholic so how does he take part in the team bonding. he cannot be trusted and until he puts in a full 12 months off the grog and stays out of trouble, whilst in regards to talent he may be worthy but in regards to humanity, he is far from being called up.
listen to some of wankers bag dragons players and think the sun shone out of pearces arse last night. he was average at best, they both offered little in attack. that is because they are playing against a more experienced and a better side.
if pearce's surname wasn't pearce i doubt he'd even be in the roosters 1st grade side let alone state team.
roosters narks.
Pearce played a superior game to Soward and will be chosen to play in origin 2, unlike the son of Craig Young who looked completely out of his depth last night. As far as Carney goes, he has treble the talents of Soward and does'nt spend his game hiding between a second rower a centre and a helmet.

Mong

Post Whore
Didn't think you would want to talk about what happened in the actual try instead of your fairy tale land version of what was happening in your mind TT.

In saying all that, I hope theblues do make a bunch of changes once again so 6 in a row becomes easier . 6 in a row does sound kind of sweet doesn't it :)

Cliffhanger

Coach
Whenever I see any Rugby League player wear I helmet I can't help but assume he's a pussy and there's no coming back from that.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You are a troll, suggesting Guerra for origin whilst bagging Pearce. NFI
I didn't suggest Guerera for this year, I said maybe in a few years time.

Yes bagging Pearce makes you a troll. Have you ever been on the wall? 65 per cent of people on there bag Pearce, like me they are paying members. Are you going to call them trolls too?

I don't think Pearce is worth his coin, I don't think he's shit. Obviously you have problems with any rooster's fan who is unwilling to join your Pearce circle jerk.

Rooster Legend

Juniors
Pearce isn't shit he's just not playing to everyone's expectations atm.

Btw just directing this to people in general.

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: the wall is full of wrist slitting farkwits who turn on our side like Parra fans the second they lose a match. There's a reason I avoid the place

STG 002

First Grade
Pearce played a superior game to Soward and will be chosen to play in origin 2, unlike the son of Craig Young who looked completely out of his depth last night. As far as Carney goes, he has treble the talents of Soward and does'nt spend his game hiding between a second rower a centre and a helmet.

but soward has one more premiership ring than carney has doesn't he. 32-10. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CMUX

but soward has one more premiership ring than carney has doesn't he. 32-10. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

There have been some woeful players who have been fortunate enough to be part of premiership winning sides.

Carney has one more Dally M medal than Soward.

So who is the better player?

STG 002

First Grade
There have been some woeful players who have been fortunate enough to be part of premiership winning sides.

Carney has one more Dally M medal than Soward.

So who is the better player?

are you calling soward woeful - u are a farkwit loser - a typical roosters fan. ask the players what they'd rather win. a premiership or a medal? and has carney beaten soward yet in game - NO!!!
carney is a low life piece of scum who will burn your pathetic club soon enough. what i truly cannot wait for is for the big fat greek, your club benefactor to kick the bucket so your pathetic exxcuse for a club with no fans and no juniors will be seeking out a merger or relocation because they will be broke. i cannot wait for that !!!!!!

RWB

Bench
Are you saying one player is better than another player because they have won a premiership - u are a farkwit loser

Jarrod Saffy > Matt Scott

Cliffhanger

Coach
are you calling soward woeful - u are a farkwit loser - a typical roosters fan. ask the players what they'd rather win. a premiership or a medal? and has carney beaten soward yet in game - NO!!!
carney is a low life piece of scum who will burn your pathetic club soon enough. what i truly cannot wait for is for the big fat greek, your club benefactor to kick the bucket so your pathetic exxcuse for a club with no fans and no juniors will be seeking out a merger or relocation because they will be broke. i cannot wait for that !!!!!!
f**k off troll.

Clearly you're still bitter your team had to merge. Nick Politis is more than our chairman he's a Roosters' fan, who has more money, more intellect and more loyalty than 95 per cent St Merge fans combined.

He didn't call Soward woeful, he merely pointed out that some woeful players had premiership rings and that your argument is flawed.

Carney is one of the few players who can drink himself with an inch of his life and still be heads and shoulders above nearly every player in the comp.

He's still young, and will only get better and more mature. His discretions keep getting less serious so I doubt he'll do anything to bring our club down.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
90 per cent of league fans if given the choice between Soward and Carney at their club would pick Carney. If they were told to ignore off field problems 99 per cent would pick Carney.

Soward is soft, he grows a vagina everytime an opposition player runs in his direction.

STG 002

First Grade
i disagree with u bunch of spooner contenders. enjoy supporting your pathetic side. it was great to thrash u in a grand final. you will forever be owned by the dragons.

DRAGONS > roosters