What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan

Loudstrat

Coach
Mini is back. Dugan is gone thank God. The useless arrogant twat who thought he was going to get the test jumper and keep it for life has just been sh*t upon. Dugan was responsible for Queenslands best moments in Origin 1. Mini was solid - mistake free, and played like f*cking gold.

Anthony Minichiello - the incumbent Australian fullback before injury 5 years ago, is back.

BTW, Hayne had a quiet one, but at least he got a jumper, unlike that forgettable hack from Canberra. I'll bet even Sticky forgets his name after tonight, and maybe even forgets the feel of his mouth.

Eddie.

Bench
Reminds me of when Tim Brasher used to come in to origin from an average club side. You can always rely on him. Minichello was flawless

jbl31649

Juniors
Hayne was on the wing what did you expect, he did whta he could! All played well, but there is improvement! Don't know about dugan, mini was everywhere!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Haha good on mini for having a top game but you lost all credibility when you blamed dugan for qld's trys in game one... mini had a strong game and will retain the jersey on the back of that and the fact dugan is unlikely to be back... mini is a fantastic player, dugan is a fantastic player, both have/will serve nsw well

Shorty

Staff member
Can't fault Mini, however his speed was noticable...that's ok he was solid.
Felt a bit sorry for him, he got beat the hell out of, you can he doesn't want to stuff that back again.

timka4

Bench
It's going to be very hard for Ricky to choose who he will put in for game 3. Mini had a great game, but Dugan was also solid in a beaten side on his debut.

I honestly would put Mini in again, too drop him after tonight would be very hard on Mini, after his game. Mini for fullback in game 3 for mine, especially in the biggest game for NSW in Brisbane over the past 5 years.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well he was no where to be seen on the first try

but then again, defending in behind the markers is not his job. That being said a pack of fools pretty much blamed dugan for tries that were not his responsibility

what i love though is NSW win the game, origin 11 is alive, everyone's on a high and all some sad people can do is try and shit on other players.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
ahahaha Dugan has rattled parra supporters that they are now living vicariously through Rooster players :lol:

Jog on clown.

Mini was good , but id still have hayne at the back for sure.

The fullback role needs a game breaker , minichello no longer has that ability imo.

hutch

First Grade
Mini had a great game and deserves to be retained! Hayne will also keep his spot for the decider!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Mini was solid without being spectacular. But I guess alot of being solid makes you good. I did think he was a bit slow and at times when I saw those inside balls on I do wish there was a stronger more agile fullback charging onto it but meh.

Bit hard on Hayne, hes a ball playing fullback put on the wing. Cant do much ball playing there. If they wanted him to play like a winger he certainly did that.

I dont knot know who id pick, I think theyd pick mini for game 3, just for consistency, but Dugans twice the footballer, now adays anyway.

Vic Mackey

Referee
mini did what you knew he would, was very safe at the back and supported well

however in general attack he was too slow to take some good inside pass opportunities that dugan/hayne no doubt would have punced upon.

either way you cant drop him for game 3. wouldnt be playing him next year though.

chrisD

Coach
Mini didn't let anyone down and deserves his spot for game 3, but a few of those almost breaks he made I thought Hayne or Dugan would have kept their feet and got through.

Edit: ^^^ Vic Mackey is a scholar.