What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini>>>>>>>>>>>Dugan

Don't blame Mini.Blame Stuart for putting him in the predicament of playing at a level that he couldn't maintain.

NSW showed none of the spark that they showed in Game 3 of 2010,Game 1 and Game 2 2011.QLD played much better tonight than any of those previous three games,where QLD really didn't show much of their attacking brilliance(despite winning two of those 3 games).Yesterday's game showed the QLD which has made Origin history three years running.

NSW only has answers for a QLD side which is playing below-par.Once the Maroons resume their natural game,the Blues are just there to witness the QLD tries.

I look forward to Dugan coming back into the NSW side.After his comments about bettering Slater,it's a pleasure to see the confusion on his face when his genius fools no-one and his failings gift the Maroons a score.World-beater to butt-ff*cked in one swoop.

Damn he was embarassing last night. Absolutely terrible.

Once Dugan got injured, that was NSW's chance at a series victory gone.

Glen

Bench
Agree with this, he had his time, and not his fault he was picked.
Well he didn't do us any favours by calling up his best mate Ricky Stuart and selling himself as a good replacement for Dugan.

He clearly wasn't up to it. So slow when he actually did catch the ball, and almost Paul Carigesque with some of the errors. He was trapping the ball with his knees and feet almost every kick in Origin 2 as well. Never seen a fullback so afraid to pick up a rolling ball

^He almost did get them home with that tight pass to Jennings to put them in the lead. Then NSW produce the worst clearing kick in Origin history.

He done A LOT f*ckin better than Mini in front of the Lang Park crowd.....

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
^He almost did get them home with that tight pass to Jennings
LOL tight pass. It was a f**king training play, 90% of NRL backs could have produced that play.

He done A LOT f*ckin better than Mini in front of the Lang Park crowd.....
But not as good as Hayne who was played out of position.

Dugan has proved nothing, and you all know it.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
lol the agendas and NSW will fail to win another series.

Stuart wants Dugan at fullback. Suck it up and support the side. As we Raider supporters did last night.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
lol the agendas and NSW will fail to win another series.

Stuart wants Dugan at fullback. Suck it up and support the side. As we Raider supporters did last night.

LOL at your LOL. As if me supporting Dugan on a messageboard has any impact on the team. That's the kind of nonsense Ricky thinks will help us win. Fact is, if he picked his best players in their proper positions, we'd have a much better chance.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
LOL at your LOL. As if me supporting Dugan on a messageboard has any impact on the team. That's the kind of nonsense Ricky thinks will help us win. Fact is, if he picked his best players in their proper positions, we'd have a much better chance.

Like you'd know Gaybot.

He had players out position in Game II and it worked a treat. Moving Gallen to the Front Row paid dividends.

In a few cases he didn't have much of a choice due to injuries. Especially in the backline.

Pete Cash

Post Whore

a shameful, shameful poster you are :(

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Why wouldn't you support the side? You're the only ones who want Dick Stuart in charge of the Blues.

That merkin sure can pick a fullback. His first and second choices have both cost NSW games.

lol@Ricky

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not f**ken me, that's for sure - I don't think Mini is better than Dugan.

I'd say they're about as good as each other. Mini's Origin record is slightly better.