What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i say you get scott hill into the fold as well, would solve your half problems for 2012..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the storm are re-uniting!

I heard the St Merge club tried and tried again to lure Naiqama back and failed. And he's not even a good player! How's your recruitment going? Back to chokers 2012?

see, you wonder why the souffs forum cops so much crap from opposition fans.

a simple observation is made (storm re-uniting. FYI you now have 3 players from the 2007 storm grand final team, plus their assitant coach with you next year). no dig, just a simple factual observation.. yet you choose to respond by taking a swipe at another club..

which of course, attracts more of that scourge that souffs fans seem to hate - opposition supporters.

bravo, peanut, you must make your fellow supporters proud..

and btw, our recruitment is going great. out of our starting lineup this year, we have only lost darius boyd, but we are replacing him with a 21yo kiwi international from melbourne.

oh, and we kept fien. shame you guys couldn't lure him your way...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Of course I have. St Merge failed to retain Boyd, failed to retain Bennett, failed to get Wes back.
I ask again. How is the Dragqueens recruitment going?

wow.. still going..

you do realise you made a play for bennett too, which failed.

and of course, the boyd-bennett package failed too.

and fien has said no to you guys..

and sandow left..

wow, this isn't ending well for you is it?

you seem to be hurling a lot of these things at your glass house:

1276508869aHQF9D.jpg

KKW

Juniors
Been a while since I checked i here and what do I see? Souffs supporters still talking up how proud they are as supporters. LMFAO.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What do you want them to say, that they hate the club?

well, no.. hate is such a strong word..

but they could start by having a laugh at some of the decisions made..

lord knows we do, you should have seen the response when reece simmonds was signed by us again..

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I think you will find that we are scathing about certain decisions that have been made just like any other supporters.

IMHO, supporting the team is something different altogether. It doesn't mean that you are blind to the above.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
Of course I have. St Merge failed to retain Boyd, failed to retain Bennett, failed to get Wes back.
I ask again. How is the Dragqueens recruitment going?

hahahaha. Keep buying players.. You never know, you just might make the 8 this year, or next, or the next one...

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We'll see next year then shall we? Souths are going well even without our stars. Beat broncos which you failed to do and beat eels which you failed to do. Oh we also beat cronulla which you failed to do.

yeah... but...

we beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts