What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC QF Wallabies v Boks

skeepe

Immortal
Dont talk bullshit.. i have said from day one that the Semi final was going to be the danger game.. that hasnt changed.. And its hardly sour grapes.. the Wannabies will be an easier game then the Saffas would have been.

There you go, it was your usual bullshit.. the replay clearly showed neither were in touch... you need to get your eyes checked...

:lol:

You blind, deluded fool.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Anyone would think TK was a Saffa.

Every great 7 in the game cheats. How they play the refs determines how great they are. Richie is the greatest 7 of all time and possibly the best ref manager. What the Wallabies did tonight was exactly what Sir Richie of McAwesome does.

Anyway, should be a belter of a game next week. TK will dribble something about a massive win to the AB's but it will be tighter than that.

Who said anything about the seven??? the entire aussie forward pack had their hands in the ruck...

And yes it will be a good game... but should be an eaiser semi then expected.

Mig2006

Juniors
Who said anything about the seven??? the entire aussie forward pack had their hands in the ruck...

And yes it will be a good game... but should be an eaiser semi then expected.

There's no hands in the ruck when it isn't even formed - the Saffas were diving over and leaving their feet all game as per their usual slow down the ruck tactics.....

skeepe

Immortal
There's no hands in the ruck when it isn't even formed - the Saffas were diving over and leaving their feet all game as per their usual slow down the ruck tactics.....

Exactly right. Players have to be on their feet from both teams for a ruck to be formed. I can forgive TK for forgetting that - the Kiwis are masters at diving off their feet to close off the ball.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I know. Australia were probably originally planning for a game against England. Our bogey team. Lucky us!

And now you have to play a team you havent beaten on Eden park in over 20 years... will be a lot longer still...

They had no choice.... a ruck is formed when ther are two players over the ball... the wannabies werent releasing the tackler and kept their hands on the ball... a decent ref would have penalised them out of the game..

Exactly right. Players have to be on their feet from both teams for a ruck to be formed. I can forgive TK for forgetting that - the Kiwis are masters at diving off their feet to close off the ball.

How would you know? you cant even see whats plainly on the screen... you still claiming the thorn try wasnt legitimate???

abpanther

Staff member
What do you guys think of Argentina and their future in the game?

THey seem like a pretty tough opponent for the first hour or so, do you think their side will continue to develop and get stronger now that they are part of the tri-nations?

Mig2006

Juniors

THey seem like a pretty tough opponent for the first hour or so, do you think their side will continue to develop and get stronger now that they are part of the tri-nations?

They are a fairly old team by the looks - once they get some younger players in the front three with experience they might knock over one of the tri nations teams. They aren't that far off the pace really.

Yeah they'll only improve from here now that the Tri-Nations is being expanded to the Four Nations. They'll regularly play against the best 3 teams in the world which is great for them. That Argie prop Figallo is great. I wonder if a Super franchise is going to pick him up?

abpanther

Staff member
That's what I was wondering too, do you think with more exposure against the top 3 they may start getting some guys in the s15?

That's what I was wondering too, do you think with more exposure against the top 3 they may start getting some guys in the s15?

Yep but S15 rules only allow one or two foreign imports to each franchise (except Melbourne at the moment), so there won't be a big influx...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no way we deserved to win that, terrible scrummaging, line outs and ball handling

we'll be raped by the Kiwis if we dish this shit out next weekend

Thomas

First Grade
I will take a game won in an ugly fashion over one lost playing silly football any day.

The Boks had 76% of territory. Faaark.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Finally got around to reading this thread. Funny stuff.

Te Kaha is starting to feel the pressure, LOL.

The weight of a nation riding on the All Blacks, the Aussies ahve nothing to lose. Love it...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Finally got around to reading this thread. Funny stuff.

Te Kaha is starting to feel the pressure, LOL.

The weight of a nation riding on the All Blacks, the Aussies ahve nothing to lose. Love it...

Hardly... the wannabies won despite being the second best team by a long way in that game... the wannabies have lost 8 out of the last 10 games against NZ... the wannabies have not won in NZ in ten years... the wannabies have not won on Eden Park in 25 years... the wannabies are overrated.. the wannabies will lose.