What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Handspitter shows how those types of catches should be taken. India far too conservative this morning and The Woodchopper bowled well to get the edge.

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Tendulkar OUT OF HERE!!! The little master couldn't get a ton on the Nullarbor with his present form! Siddle sizzles while Punter scoops. Great bowl and catch :D The end is nigh! :crazy:

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Would've liked to see Tendulkar get his hundred. And then get out. :D A great player who we will never get to see here again. It doesn't seem right not to see one final Tendulkar hundred.

Leagueaddict

Juniors
It's not Siddle, it's the Woodchopper thanks. :p

Gotta love it!:) Haven't lived in Melbourne long but found out Siddle comes from Morewell (old coal mining town) SE Vic where I've been told the inhabitants are another breed all together! :shock: Strange that!

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Would've liked to see Tendulkar get his hundred. And then get out. :D A great player who we will never get to see here again. It doesn't seem right not to see one final Tendulkar hundred.

WHY??? Why would you want him to get a ton against us? I know what you're saying but I couldn't care less about his 100th 100's. Good batsmen and great on his day but happy to keep him under 50 on Australian soil :)

Slackboy72

Coach
WHY??? Why would you want him to get a ton against us? I know what you're saying but I couldn't care less about his 100th 100's. Good batsmen and great on his day but happy to keep him under 50 on Australian soil :)

I think this is JJs problem...
images

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I agree, this hundredth hundred bullshit is just an Indian wankfest. I'm a fan of Tendulkar and have always enjoyed watching him play but the way Indians go on about him has taken the gloss off it.

Tendulkar never looked like scoring a hundred this series.

Latest posts