What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

JJ

Immortal
I agree, this hundredth hundred bullshit is just an Indian wankfest. I'm a fan of Tendulkar and have always enjoyed watching him play but the way Indians go on about him has taken the gloss off it.

Tendulkar never looked like scoring a hundred this series.

Agree on first, but on the second he was looking brilliant early in the series...

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I like Tendulkar but he can get his 100th ton against Sri Lanka in the Tri series thank you very much..

I love seeing us win a hell of a lot more than i like seeing Tendulkar score tons..

undertaker

Coach
India made a big mistake not picking Rohit Sharma for this match. With VVS Laxman being clearly past it, as well as India having already lost the series, this would've been the perfect opportunity to blood new players in a dead rubber. I keep hearing the commentators spruik Sharma and how he averages over 60 in First-Class cricket, yet he still cannot get a game at the expense of players who're past their use-by date.

Laxman, Dravid and Tendulkar are all towards the end of their careers and now would've been the perfect time (after two series drubbings to England and Australia) to start building for the future. Tendulkar can go around for a bit longer, but if I was an Indian selector, Laxman and Dravid would be the first two players that I would dump at the end of this series (Laxman should've gone at the end of the last test, as was being reported in many media outlets). Laxman has been crap for a long time and Dravid, one of the main players that assisted in India's rise in world cricket starting during the late '90s, age has caught up with him and footwork is literally non-existent.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there were two, the other one was from Qld I think

this guy made a ton on debut from memory

beads6

First Grade
Siddle has really lived up to his potential this series. Great stuff from him. He is fast becoming more then just a trier. Lyon has bowled quite well, I like traditional off spinners. All this doosra shit is rubbish.