What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit. That is f**king bullshit.
conanlaugh.gif

Ladmate

Bench
Now I know what it's like to have every supporter hate your team. Makes the wins feel SO much better. Cronulla were dirty, but no one gives a shit because everyone who posted here hates the Tigers. Cronulla smashed the Tigers in the penalty count and got some bull penalties but you won't hear it in this thread.

MacDougall

First Grade
Great to get a win but gotta feel for the Sharks. They were really good in the second half and have some great talent to work with. A couple of arsey WT style plays win the game in the end. Ref calls aside the Sharks were the better side, but that's what the Tigers have discovered recently, how to win when playing woefully. Now they just have to work out how to win finals matches.

Bukuya in particular is a fantastic talent and Carney will do wonders at Cronulla. It's round 1 and all teams in the comp are due some leeway imo.

Very gutted for Tedesco though. He looked every bit a first grader. Humble was great though!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yup. Wests Tigers to the bone, but even so, was a textbook double movement - arm touched ground, advanced position of footy.

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
Now I know what it's like to have every supporter hate your team. Makes the wins feel SO much better. Cronulla were dirty, but no one gives a shit because everyone who posted here hates the Tigers. Cronulla smashed the Tigers in the penalty count and got some bull penalties but you won't hear it in this thread.

At least not everyone in the thread wants your team kicked out of the comp.

Seriously, do you think the Tigpies deserved that win?
Wake up buddy.

runatme

Bench

Cronulla were dirty hahaha typical merged scum fan

MacDougall

First Grade
Chris James was wearing a Sharks jersey and Maxwell was wearing a Tigers jersey. Maxwell just held the whistle longer.

adamkungl

Immortal

Yeah, everyone hates the Tigers :lol: Sharks are well loved by the wider NRL community. Fmd

Frailty

First Grade
Yup. Wests Tigers to the bone, but even so, was a textbook double movement - arm touched ground, advanced position of footy.

I haven't seen the game so I can't make a judgement, but remember the rule was changed a few years ago that if the player in possession still had momentum they could advance the ball. If Best was still sliding or whatever, he would be in his rights to advance the ball.

Ladmate

Bench
Yeah, everyone hates the Tigers :lol: Sharks are well loved by the wider NRL community. Fmd

I had a nice read of this thread and no one said anything positive about them. Everyone turning a blind eye to any Cronulla favoured decision. I look at the front page and there's a negative thread about Marshall and another thread about how refs are on their payroll. I can count on one hand the amount of positive Tiger stuff on this board the last couple of months.

chrisD

Coach
Grey area decisions are one thing, but for the referee to seemingly not know the rules, that's just absurdly unprofessional and reflects extremely poorly on the league. For there to be consequences is not at all asking too much.

As a neutral I feel cheated, and all I had invested was the 2 hours spent watching. Sharks fans have every right to be enraged.

I haven't seen the game so I can't make a judgement, but remember the rule was changed a few years ago that if the player in possession still had momentum they could advance the ball. If Best was still sliding or whatever, he would be in his rights to advance the ball.

Best's momentum had stopped, the call was correct.