What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Sun | Tigers* 17-16 Sharks | Leichhardt

Round 1 result: Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
I had a nice read of this thread and no one said anything positive about them. Everyone turning a blind eye to any Cronulla favoured decision. I look at the front page and there's a negative thread about Marshall and another thread about how refs are on their payroll. I can count on one hand the amount of positive Tiger stuff on this board the last couple of months.

Really, I commented on a nice play by Farah, gave Ryan credit for his try, as did others.

Its a shame either side had to lose that game. Sharks were poor in the first half and both sides really felt the conditions in the second half.

As for the sook caring on about tiger hate. What a load of absolute crap. Try supporting the sharks whilst evey two bit moron with a keyboard sits in their mummy and daddy house death riding your club. Grow up.

I know some fellow sharkies wont like this, imo best effort was no try. He had clearly stopped then had a go. If we lost a game to a try being awarded for that, id be spitting chips.

Anyway, take out the poor completions in the first half and the Sharkies have plenty of positives to take from that game.

Oh and Beau Ryan. You suck marshalls balls. Lol

Card Shark

Immortal
Used to losing like that. We played well once the nerves had settled. Can take plenty from that game. We can only get better once all the new players settle in. Bloody hot there today, hope it doesn't stuff us for next week.

As for Best's no-try, why not go to the video. It wouldve been too easy.

Ladmate

Bench
As for the sook caring on about tiger hate. What a load of absolute crap. Try supporting the sharks whilst evey two bit moron with a keyboard sits in their mummy and daddy house death riding your club. Grow up.

Sook? Everyone is saying "everyone loves the Tigers! darlings!" and I'm saying that who here actually likes them? No one.

Sook? Everyone is saying "everyone loves the Tigers! darlings!" and I'm saying that who here actually likes them? No one.

Everyone hates manly.. they deserve it. Lol

Everyone is sick of the channel nine darling benji and hate him. He deserves it.

Tigpies signed did blair and did the dirty on Gibbs and Fafita. The are not well liked for it.

Tigpies are comp favourite so must be hated. You are correct.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I was extremely dissapointed with that but after reading the thread and skeepes comments I couldn't be happier

Hopefully he has killed himself

Clifferd

Coach
Lmfao @ all the whinging wests haters, we played absolute crap where we lost our starting fullback and halfback for the majority of the game.
There is lots of improvement left in our game yet we managed to still sneak a win.
Our main play maker had a pretty off game, but the tigers are always known to be slow starters. Judge us in the middle of the season, not now..

anjado

Juniors
I actually thought Pomeroy and Best were both excellent for the Sharks considering how much shit they get for being awful they defended great and looked dangerous with the ball. It just goes to show what having a quality half can do for such players.

skeepe

Immortal
I was extremely dissapointed with that but after reading the thread and skeepes comments I couldn't be happier

Hopefully he has killed himself

Sorry mate, I'm still here. Which is more than I can say for your best player, Jared Maxwell.

I'm hearing that Bill Harrigan is none too happy with your man and he may very well pay the price for his on-field fellatio of Benji.

Adman

Juniors
I was at the game and I am a massive Tigers fan. I would like to thank the Sharks for turning up and playing their guts out. And I would like the thank the Sharkie fans for coming to Leichhardt. Awesome game. Awesome teams. Awesome Fans. Go the Tigs and and go the Sharks!

Hold your heads up Sharks fans! You'll go a long way this year! You have my support!

I was at the game and I am a massive Tigers fan. I would like to thank the Sharks for turning up and playing their guts out. And I would like the thank the Sharkie fans for coming to Leichhardt. Awesome game. Awesome teams. Awesome Fans. Go the Tigs and and go the Sharks!

Hold your heads up Sharks fans! You'll go a long way this year! You have my support!

You are a truly good fella Adman. Cheers.

skeepe

Immortal
Just saw it again. Maxwell says "it's a charge down, you're offside."

The man does not know the rules.

super_coach

First Grade
Maxwell made plenty of other questionable decisions against the Tigers in the first 30 minutes when they were on top. I agree that the Sharks probably got screwed with a couple of bad calls but it also could have been 18 blot if the tigers were given a couple of calls in the 1st half

thommo4pm

Coach
Maxwell made plenty of other questionable decisions against the Tigers in the first 30 minutes when they were on top. I agree that the Sharks probably got screwed with a couple of bad calls but it also could have been 18 blot if the tigers were given a couple of calls in the 1st half

Care to elaborate on these questionable decisions against the Tigers in the first 30?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I dont care about the result, I am happy with what we showed.

But skeepe has a point, you forgive a ref, a bad call, forward pass, ruck penalty, 10 m one, however not knowing the rule....not acceptable.

It is the job.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Well in the end encouraging first round for my sharks, we looked good when we held the pill.

I thought our best where Ross, Smith, Pommeroy, Bakuya, Gallen and Carney.

The Tigers were well served by Woods, Farah, Ryan, Ellis, Humble and Benji.

I was in a pub, no commentary, was quite refreshing.

Bakuya looked real good for the Sharkies, promising player. Sharks will do well this year, I think they will make the 8. Just don't let John Morris do any kicking.

Watching the games with no commentary is brilliant.

Latest posts