What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | U20 Origin | Sat | NSW 18-14 QLD | Centrebet

Toyota U20 Origin result: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

natheel

Coach
What's the eligibility rules for this match? Last time I checked Korbins junior club of gerringong was closer to Melbourne then it is to qld!

aqua_duck

Coach
What's the eligibility rules for this match? Last time I checked Korbins junior club of gerringong was closer to Melbourne then it is to qld!

He lived in QLD for a year or 2, thats eligible enough if you're wanting to play for QLD

coolumsharkie

Referee
No, just not selected.

Helpful for the Raiders, he'll be fresh for our game against the Sharks, but I can't help but think it's the kind of thing a young player would love to be involved in.

Perhaps he's been told to concentrate on 1sts

AuDragon

Juniors

"Like his older brothers Ashton and Tariq, Sims was born in Gerringong, the home of Blues legend Michael Cronin, but the 20-year-old prop pledged his allegiance to the Sunshine State when he joined the Broncos in 2008, when he was 16.Sims represented Queensland in under 16s that year, and under 18s in 2009 and 2010, so another start for the young Maroons feels natural."

matrightyeh

Juniors
qld no chance imo
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

RABK

Referee
Korbin caught a cold off a man who once shook hands with a girl who flew over QLD airspace.

GongPanther

Referee
The ones to watch IMO will be Vaipuna Tia Kilifi (NSW) Boyd Cordner (NSW) Harry Seijka (NSW) Cheyse Blair (NSW) and Paul Carter (bench NSW)