What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | U20 Origin | Sat | NSW 18-14 QLD | Centrebet

Toyota U20 Origin result: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Mann has been likely with the ball in hand. Just a shame he hasn't got his boot just right.

What a run from Lee! 8-6 Qld.

user_nat

Coach
Nice try to Qld.

NSW look good when they actually complete a set, they just aren't doing that often.

I'm genuinely surprised that you would say that. We aren't anywhere near the same team when he comes off the field. You're a Roosters supporter, you've seen the 20's play, you should know that. One win does not make a team...

Call it like it is. Napa was phenomenal that day. They're not a one man team though. Don't mistake it for Evans hate though we have a few forwards in this match plus Boyd Cordner playing FG it's not all down to Kane.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Call it like it is. Napa was phenomenal that day. They're not a one man team though. Don't mistake it for Evans hate though we have a few forwards in this match plus Boyd Cordner playing FG it's not all down to Kane.

No, they aren't a one man team. It feels a lot like the Fittler-era Roosters. Not a one man team by any means, they just play that much better when he is on the field. Noticeably different when he comes off the field for a break. I haven't seen any other players in our 20's cause that much of a change when they come off.

I don't think its Evans hate btw.... :D