What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Mon | Roosters 12-30 Bulldogs | Allianz

Round 12 result: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ouwet

Bench
Wish this game was not on a monday night !

Hopefully Morris backs up or we're screwed on the flanks.

I actually don't mind it at all... SFS, from my work isn't to bad. Looking forward to going out on monday night to the game. Hopefullly a descent crowd turns out.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Assuming Inu has matched fitness I'm pretty confident with our backline... solid forward pack - all looking good.

If Monday's performance is a marker, I reckon we should win by a slender margin.

Can we have "Braith Minutes"... a minute mark where he tells the ref "he's off his head"?

Valheru

Coach
Assuming Inu has matched fitness I'm pretty confident with our backline... solid forward pack - all looking good.

If Monday's performance is a marker, I reckon we should win by a slender margin.

Can we have "Braith Minutes"... a minute mark where he tells the ref "he's off his head"?

It will occur in the 54th when the game is even or close to even and the Bulldogs get a try on the back off ridiculous officiating.

Timmah

Staff member
Of course though, he'll stay silent should the Roosters get one off the back of similar ridiculous officiating...

You obviously haven't watched an Easts game since 2007. Maybe we could have a "Dogs minutes" where we take bets on how long it takes for one of you feral scum to shank an opposition fan?

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

You obviously haven't watched a Bulldogs game since 2007.

sputneek

Juniors
How can any bulldogs fan say they have a chance with a straight face. Most underperforming team of 2012 imo and will be lucky to scrape in the 8. Roosters by 18.

I actually don't mind it at all... SFS, from my work isn't to bad. Looking forward to going out on monday night to the game. Hopefullly a descent crowd turns out.

Don't like going to the games on Mondays because there's no one to go with...

How can any bulldogs fan say they have a chance with a straight face. Most underperforming team of 2012 imo and will be lucky to scrape in the 8. Roosters by 18.

Not sure if serious or raped by a pack of gorillas...

Considering our team came 9th last season with pretty much the same team we have now(besides the inclusion of jamma) 7th is obviously a marked improvement.

Doga

Juniors
Don't feed the trolls.

images

Grapple

Bench
Can't we all just agree that Souths fans are the worst?

Either way this will hopefully be a great Monday night game and I wish the Chooks the best of luck.

Latest posts