What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Glenn

Armageddon.

Juniors
Has got to come close to being one of the best back rowers in the game doesn't he?
Certainly on of the most under-rated. As well as the fact he has already captained his country and is only 23 years old, he could become anything!

Iafeta

Referee
Has got to come close to being one of the best back rowers in the game doesn't he?
Certainly on of the most under-rated. As well as the fact he has already captained his country and is only 23 years old, he could become anything!

No he hasn't.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Really good young player. Like him a lot. He'll be a star for some time
Ill ignore the the error.

Bman26

Juniors
I muttered the same words to my fiance tonight, she didn't follow but now I feel vindicated....

Bretto

Bench
Glenn has been a quality player for some time. He's got good hands, he's quick and is a gun defensively. He'll make a good long term player at the Broncos.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
When i was aware he was off contract for 2013 earlier in the year, i hoped Parramatta would go for him. He would of been an ideal replacement for Hindmarsh and would have also added so much to our pack. Unfortunately, we didn't even try, as far as i know. It would have been a long shot to get him here anyway i'd imagine.
I look forward to seeing him improve over the next few years. Quality player.

some11

Referee
Definitely flies under the radar a lot, I guess its cause hes not the biggest human being ever and doesn't have stupid hair.