What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

hewi

Bench
`Young gone, we have 16 players, Souths play on with 17. Toovey was correct with his outburst last night.

More disgusting was the fact that Souths fans started their chant while Dean was out to it on the ground. That was just low. As a Knights fan I am in your corner on this. They are dogs that club.

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
As Warren Ryan said on the ABC some one will either be killed or turned into a cripple if this sort of thing is not stamped out. Should have been sent off. Consider what Prior was marched for.

getsmarty

Immortal
How Inglis didn't get sent off is beyond me. Hit Dean Young flush in the jaw... Talk about protected species...

evil_p091280

Juniors
Was easily worse than the one Prior did.

Difference, Prior hit JT (a protected species) whereas tonight Inglis (protected species) hit Young.

A f-ing joke.

roboshark

Coach
What I hate about this stuff is that the dragons get no benefit from an illegal play...actually they get penalized by losing a player. The offending team keeps the extra man and hence advantage

Joke of a rule

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
f**kING USELESS REFS!!!

We lose a player...theirs stays on...they get the advantage for illegally taking out one of our players!!!

THIS SPORT IS RUN BY f**kTARDS!!!!

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
I agree with everyone's sentiments here, it was a dog shot, was making no attempt at a tackle, jumped in the air cocked his shoulder and knew his target, grubby dog

TheRev

First Grade
terrible call not to send him... he even jumped into the shoulder-charge, freaking dog act!

Confused why the refs felt someone had to go to the bin, Merrin only picked the guy up on top of Young, for some reason hes in the bin, Inglis plays on.

Drop Bear

Juniors
terrible call not to send him... he even jumped into the shoulder-charge, freaking dog act!

Confused why the refs felt someone had to go to the bin, Merrin only picked the guy up on top of Young, for some reason hes in the bin, Inglis plays on.

More than totally agree, even more if I could... Inglis is a dog, maybe even lower

64 Dragon

Coach

Was Merrin sent to the sin bin? I was listening to the ABC and must have missed it in the confusion.

Drop Bear

Juniors
Should be given 6/8 weeks for that, anyone else would.. Guy is totally lost the plot and out to smash anyone and has been for years. dog dog dog

Latest posts