What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

Valheru

Coach
yeah, it is what it is mate. Just seems like the slot is ripe for scheduling Warriors home games.
To be fair 5 of their home games are in that slot plus one on Thursday for ANZAC Day.

6PM Friday I think also works well for Melbourne (Especially if Friday night AFL is MCG), Newcastle, Canberra and GC

Has anyone asked the Warriors if regular Fri 8pm home games suit them?

I don't know, maybe they prefer playing Sunday 2pm or 4pm games in the sunshine.
Personally, I much prefer weekend afternoon games but average crowd size for Fri 8pm games is actually a fraction higher than other slots (over the last season and a half), so I must be in the minority.

That said, they have a slightly better win % for earlier games so maybe players have a different view.

APPSY

Juniors
@APPSY the titans bay tickets are available now
Only took an arm and a leg to get the Titans to actually finally let the Bronx know how many tickets they were allocating for our members.. Got mine though so very keen. Should definitely see a sell out especially with walk ups.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Should be looking at pushing past 45k+ then, right?
I'll be shocked if the crowd is 45k+. Corporates are a hard slog on a Sunday, and having members attend quite well last weekend might have them lazy this weekend. We saw the crowd drop off last Sunday, and the corporates and stadium members were totally responsible for that.

I think 42k-44k is where we will land. It will look like 47k at the ground though!

Omott91

Juniors
So if I buy a season ticket I get counted once? Of course. How bloody logical. Applying your logic it doesn’t matter how many people attend a game it only matters if they bought one ticket no matter how many games it gets you into. That’s really stupid.
How many times do you enter the stadium with that ticket?

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll be shocked if the crowd is 45k+. Corporates are a hard slog on a Sunday, and having members attend quite well last weekend might have them lazy this weekend. We saw the crowd drop off last Sunday, and the corporates and stadium members were totally responsible for that.

I think 42k-44k is where we will land. It will look like 47k at the ground though!
Love it.
Just 4 or 5 seasons ago we would have thought these types of average attendances were impossible. I certainly did.
Yet, here we are.
It's just brilliant.