What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Raiders 28-12 Broncos | Canberra

Round 22 result: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
f**king raiders, where was this kind of commitment against the titans and knights?

The Broncs are busted mate. They have at least five blokes playing injured and struggling to run, let alone compete. They're done for the year.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Broncos will be lucky to make the 8. How Parker got away with that swinging arm will do me. Not even a penalty.

Some dumb plays in this game.

Not finding touch, not fielding a drop out, 5 tackle penalty for a strip... And that was just the Broncos...

Spot On

Coach
Wow, I haven't seen the Broncs this bad for a while. A long while. Some are starting to lose it.

Big Pete

Referee
Just another typical slump try really.

Too good Canberra, Brisbane are officially done for 2012.

Just nothing going our way really and the bull s**t with Wallace doesn't help.

Bretto

Bench
Wow, I haven't seen the Broncs this bad for a while. A long while. Some are starting to lose it.

Unfortunately for those of us who have been following Brisbane for a number of years can remember such times all too fondly.

We are in danger of getting beaten by 50 next week against the Dogs.

I really thought this was the game we would turn it around. Losing hope for our season more and more each week.

wibble

Bench
Just another typical slump try really.

Too good Canberra, Brisbane are officially done for 2012.

Just nothing going our way really and the bull s**t with Wallace doesn't help.

Its not all over yet. Broncos were smashed by Origin this year, we saw how good they can be at the start of the year. 6th/7th is really better this year than past years, as you don't have to play one of the top 3.

Broncos will make the 8 (even with only 1 win from their last 4, their differential is too good to miss out), and anything goes from there.

Big Pete

Referee
Been down this road too many times to get my hopes up wibble.

Broncos could try their hearts out (effort was certainly there today) but the other teams are going to turn up, bounce of the ball won't go our way and just when things look bright somebody will get injured and we'll be back at square one.

It's just so disappointing because we have the squad to be real contenders, but it's not going to happen this year.

munge - About what?

Ghoulies

Bench
Its not all over yet. Broncos were smashed by Origin this year, we saw how good they can be at the start of the year. 6th/7th is really better this year than past years, as you don't have to play one of the top 3.

Broncos will make the 8 (even with only 1 win from their last 4, their differential is too good to miss out), and anything goes from there.
I don't usually get into the whole doom and gloom mentality, but our good differential will quickly evaporate when we play the Dogs, Melbourne and Manly.

Apey

Staff member
jesus titty f**king christ, flip a coin and I bet I'll get this tip wrong too...

Oh-Crap-Meme-Face.jpg

munge

Juniors
about wallace. i didn't watch the game. or do you just mean his form?

broncos f/a is also only +40. if they were to lose 3 of there last 4 or so it would be around 0 you would think. if you consider teams are on -20..if anyone was to win 3 of there last 4 they'd probably be around that 0 to +20 mark and could overtake brisbane

MJ 23

Juniors
Griffin has made some poor decisions. What's the point of playing Norman off the bench? What's the point of benching your best half in Hunt?

Big Pete

Referee
about wallace. i didn't watch the game. or do you just mean his form?

broncos f/a is also only +40. if they were to lose 3 of there last 4 or so it would be around 0 you would think. if you consider teams are on -20..if anyone was to win 3 of there last 4 they'd probably be around that 0 to +20 mark and could overtake brisbane

His form and Hook's unwillingness to do anything about it.

Hunt was clearly our best player all day and he's benched after one poor mistake when Wallace had made about 5.

Nothing is going right for us at the moment, it's the type of footy you only watch strictly out of loyalty and not enjoyment.

Latest posts