What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Raiders 28-12 Broncos | Canberra

Round 22 result: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm too pissed off to even come up with something to say. How Hook continues with this Wallace bullshit is just beyond me.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
The other game is against the Panthers who will be seeing off Lewis in his last game for the club. They may just lift to avoid the spoon and see him off a winner.

I don't think the Broncos were all that bad (apart from Wallace, lol) and the Raiders weren't all that good.

We've had strong wins of late against teams in quite pronounced form slumps - Melbourne, Cronulla and Brisbane, so I'm personally not taking too much out of the win.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Our halves are still struggling. Poor kicking game and the organisation wasn't great. A solid win though and the forwards really stood up.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Its not all over yet. Broncos were smashed by Origin this year, we saw how good they can be at the start of the year. 6th/7th is really better this year than past years, as you don't have to play one of the top 3.

Broncos will make the 8 (even with only 1 win from their last 4, their differential is too good to miss out), and anything goes from there.

I think that 25 year old excuse has grown a bit thin, dude.

Honestly, don't you think the Broncos have a weak squad when it comes to depth?

Three or four guys out and you struggle.....every year.

Big Pete

Referee
wibble isn't a Broncos fan.

It's not so much about losing 4 players, it's about losing 6 who all fill the one position. Most other scum clubs would get their chequebooks out but we tend to look towards the future which hurts us in the present.

Origin didn't help at all, momentum in Rugby League is huge and you just look at what it did for sides like Caterbury who were barely affected. However, Brisbane are better than what they're playing.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I think that 25 year old excuse has grown a bit thin, dude.

Honestly, don't you think the Broncos have a weak squad when it comes to depth?

Three or four guys out and you struggle.....every year.

LOL. Show me a team that has the depth to cover 5 forwards missing from their top 17.

legend

Coach
They'd better turn the ship around quickly with the run they have to the finals, they could conceivably miss the boat.

I don't hate the Broncos but would be glad if they made way for the Raiders.