What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

And can you imagine the rabbit on a stick sweeping around the inside rail and randomly taking out the legs of horses that their jockeys felt had a great rails position!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But it's cool, because now when we try to re-sign him he'll expect more cash for being a fringe rep player.

f**king awesome.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hopefully Stuart is smart unlike Kearney and doesn't pay just on potential.

No player is valued in isolation. Their value is determined by how much other clubs are willing to pay.

This is where a player's value comes from. It isn't just plucked out of nowhere. Do you really think Daniel Anderson overpaid Morts just because he felt like it? We had to pay so much because other clubs were interested.

Same with Loko.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
No player is valued in isolation. Their value is determined by how much other clubs are willing to pay.

This is where a player's value comes from. It isn't just plucked out of nowhere. Do you really think Daniel Anderson overpaid Morts just because he felt like it? We had to pay so much because other clubs were interested.

Same with Loko.

I wonder how much Morts was on? I guess we will never know. What a dud that merkin was.

Eels Dude

Coach

Same with Loko.

I'd let Loko go if he wants fringe rep player money. The bloke's played 10 or so first grade games and had two serious injuries. Plenty more where he came from. Let Manly overpay him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts