What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | ALL STARS, Feb 9 | Indigenous 32-6 NRL | Suncorp

Who will win All Stars 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Game, set and match. They had better fill up the All Stars with some actual stars next year otherwise the concept really is dead.

aqua_duck

Coach
Game, set and match. They had better fill up the All Stars with some actual stars next year otherwise the concept really is dead.

This.
It's embarrassing when a 32 year old Willie Mason who wasnt even voted in has been the 'all stars' best player

butchmcdick

Immortal
So refreshing refs making calls eh Gus

Lets see how refreshing it is when nine replay a crucial call against the panthers that the rec gets wrong

So refreshing my anus

Guru_

Juniors
Nrl Allstars have been very poor no attack. Their only try came from hayne scooping up a lose ball

BranVan3000

Coach
Hes got incombancy

Reynolds is shittier than Bondi after a big down pour

I don't think Reynolds has done anything to really push for the spot. But he is one year in, that simple. Why people are talking about him in a Blues jersey already is just from desperation