What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | ALL STARS, Feb 9 | Indigenous 32-6 NRL | Suncorp

Who will win All Stars 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
At first I thought it was just Uate getting caught out of position but O'Neill who replaced him as been just as bad if not worse.

edit: sorry, O'Neill.

Diesel

Referee
Marshall's end of game interview would've given Tigers fans no confidence about this coming year, he didn't seem overly enthused to talk about his club

@MarTiger

Juniors
Well that was a blowout in the opposite direction that we predicted.

Speak for yourself. I had the Indigenous side.

So some are stating "the NRL All Stars didn't take it seriously - why should we?" The NRL side was trying as they have done in the past versions of this game. The Indigenous boys were too good on the night and deserved their win. Congrats to all involved!

That was okay but not great. It's too much of a novelty to be anything like Origin or any other big event. It's not really a contest, more of a celebration, which is fine, but I'd rather see a contest.

If they are talking Nines or this I say Nines. But only if it's international. If it's just the 16 NRL teams they might as well keep the All Stars instead. I don't really see why they can't do both.

@MarTiger

Juniors
That was okay but not great. It's too much of a novelty to be anything like Origin or any other big event. It's not really a contest, more of a celebration, which is fine, but I'd rather see a contest.

If they are talking Nines or this I say Nines. But only if it's international. If it's just the 16 NRL teams they might as well keep the All Stars instead. I don't really see why they can't do both.

Good post.

The players haven't played a trial and the expectations of the standard of this game are placed too high by some. Sure, I'd prefer a contest too though this game means more than the result of who wins the game. I'd prefer we played this two weeks down the track than now to bring that "contest" to it though all in all, I love this concept and it will stay with us.

A crowd of 41,000? Plenty pleased here. Well done to all who made the effort to attend.