What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sun | Knights 44-8 Bulldogs | Hunter

Round 10: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think we'll learn a lot about the Knights this week. Bennett gave them all a spray on Monday and then dropped Houston and Tahu.

They'll either sulk about two of their "leaders" getting what they'd perceive as harsh treatment, or they'll take it as a kick up the arse and have a red-hot go.

Grapple

Bench
I remember last time they shut us down in the middle of the park, and playing at home after a good slapping from Benny you'd think they will get up, but Canterbury starting to finally click now.

Dogs by 10

Frederick

Staff member
I have never seen a bigger case of refs favouring one team more than the other in all my life. This is absolute bullshit

Grapple

Bench
James Graham the lucky charm for us. Getting the ball on the front foot and making the gaps. Won the last 16 of 18 with him.

Grapple

Bench
Bloody hell. Why do we get the Knights when they play some of their best footy of the year... bastards!