What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sun | Knights 44-8 Bulldogs | Hunter

Round 10: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
Surprised a bit more hasn't been made of Inu's grubby leg twist on McManus. Luckily McManus wasn't hurt.

5 weeks off, 1 week back, at least another couple of weeks off surely.

natheel

Coach
Surprised a bit more hasn't been made of Inu's grubby leg twist on McManus. Luckily McManus wasn't hurt.

5 weeks off, 1 week back, at least another couple of weeks off surely.

Yeh is that when mason went off at barba? Barba grabbed inus arm and wrenched it even more and you can see in bens face he was trying to hurt him.

I was interested to see no one ran to Barbas defence when mason was mouthing at him. All dogs players just stood there haha

Silent Knight

First Grade
Guess the dogs must have played terribly to lose by that much to the Knights

I mean, it couldn't have just been a bloody good dominant display from Newcastle could it?

We played well.

But the main thing I got out of that match is that Josh Reynolds should NOT be considered for Blues selection. People talk about his mongrel and aggression, but really what else does he bring to the table? He was totally one dimensional out there today.

Carney, Sutton and Maloney are miles in front of him for contention. Mullen once again won't even be considered for Blues selection because of one average game when he was 19 but he showed up Reynolds something fierce today. You can draw a line through Josh Reynolds name today on the Origin potentials list. Completely overrated player.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Don't think the Blues should pick Willie or Gids. We'll have them thanks very much.

natheel

Coach
We played well.

But the main thing I got out of that match is that Josh Reynolds should NOT be considered for Blues selection. People talk about his mongrel and aggression, but really what else does he bring to the table? He was totally one dimensional out there today.

Carney, Sutton and Maloney are miles in front of him for contention. Mullen once again won't even be considered for Blues selection because of one average game when he was 19 but he showed up Reynolds something fierce today. You can draw a line through Josh Reynolds name today on the Origin potentials list. Completely overrated player.

Reynolds was great last year but he is starting to remind me of Mortimer.

Dogs are just being found out easily now. Happened to us in 09 that's hat happens when you play annad-Lin style of football.

Latest posts