What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking Bad

HowHigh

Coach
I thought the last episode did it justice, no complaints from me.

Brilliant show, that final season moves it up to probably the 2nd best series I've watched.

bileduct

Coach
I am completely devastated this is over.

I don't want to sound overly dramatic, but this show changed television for me. The bar has been set so high it's going to take an immense effort to top this.

A truly astonishing achievement.

Storm13

Juniors
Great ending to the greatest show I have had the pleasure of watching.

Powerful scene

tumblr_mtx4a4sXXL1spoosko1_500.gif

tumblr_mtx4a4sXXL1spoosko2_500.gif

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
Nothing will come close to Breaking Bad in my view. Such an incredible show that had the perfect ending.

It's a shame it has ended after only five seasons, but it goes out on top.

Springs

First Grade
I guess he got what he deserved...

Goodbye Breaking Bad, thanks for everything. I don't know if there will ever be a show that I will look forward to watching like I did this one. Well done to everyone involved.

Timbo

Staff member
I was a bit disappointed at first.

Then I realised - there have been happy endings. Skyler, the kids and Jesse get to have normal lives. That's the end.

And I'm gutted it's over.

Springs

First Grade
Oh and good to see Walt stop bullshitting himself with the 'did it for my family' nonsense. Actually regained the tiniest bit of respect for him now.

Springs

First Grade
Jesse deserved everything that happened in the final season

No. Walt deserved everything that happened in the final season.

It was good to see that after everything he did for himself (that he said he was doing for his family) the last episode actually was him doing it for his family. He realised he f**ked up after Hank died. He helped Skyler and Flynn, avenged Hank, set Jesse free and most importantly, set all of them free from Heisenberg.

HowHigh

Coach
No. Walt deserved everything that happened in the final season.

It was good to see that after everything he did for himself (that he said he was doing for his family) the last episode actually was him doing it for his family. He realised he f**ked up after Hank died. He helped Skyler and Flynn, avenged Hank, set Jesse free and most importantly, set all of them free from Heisenberg.
Perhaps Walt did deserve it but it doesn't change the fact Jesse deserved it too.

Btw, are you a female?

cleary89

Coach
"Breaking Bad" ended at episode 62. If you look at the periodic table, element 62 is Samarium. Samarium (153 Sm) lexidronam is an injection given to treat pain in cancer patients.

There was a few things like that. Episode was called Felina

Fe - Li - Na

Iron - Lithium - Sodium

Blood - Meth - Tears

Anagram of Finale

Felina is also a character in the song El Paso by Marty Robbins.The narrator of the song dies because of his love for her.

azzah72

Bench
"Breaking Bad" ended at episode 62. If you look at the periodic table, element 62 is Samarium. Samarium (153 Sm) lexidronam is an injection given to treat pain in cancer patients.

There was a few things like that. Episode was called Felina

Fe - Li - Na

Iron - Lithium - Sodium

Blood - Meth - Tears

Anagram of Finale

Felina is also a character in the song El Paso by Marty Robbins.The narrator of the song dies because of his love for her.

Which is the cassette the came out of the glove box.

Storm13

Juniors
Loved the parallels between Hank and Jack's death, both in similar fashion but with one bargaining for his life and the other excepting his fate.

Last edited: