What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
An unshakable (and correct) belief that we are better.

No sports game or an opinion of a foreigner is going to change that.

You wouldn't get it, you're just an Aussie... ;-)

images

maccattack

Juniors
It won't be long before England are world champions. Well at lest 4 years... Possibly 8.
Hmmm that's long...

Joker's Wild

Coach
If you are going to use Yoda in a pic then at least do the sentence the way Yoda would say it.

Don't argue. Fail you will, little Aussie. :D

You do realise that the line in the meme is a direct quote from Empire Strikes Back yeah? Therefore that is exactly "the way Yoda would say it"

Fail twice you did, smelly Pom

An unshakable (and correct) belief that we are better.

No sports game or an opinion of a foreigner is going to change that.

You wouldn't get it, you're just an Aussie... ;-)

I'm a Kiwi, but I can recognise the self delusion of the stuck up Pom. If the Pom had his head stuck up his own arse any further he'd vanish into the aether, and a back hole singularity would be created in the space time continuum. The Pom lives in the past. Once they were a great nation. Shakespeare, Newton, Darwin, the beatles...etc but that was then. What have they got now? Absolutely nothing. Their culture sucks. Pom pop music, I think they call it Brit pop, sucks big time. Their tv shows suck. Their last decent comedy show was blackadder. The Pom hasn't done anything decent in two decades. A nation in terminal decline ...

ozenzud

Juniors
Thats one of the greatest rugby league matches I've seen in terms of theatre..

I thought this. I thought it was an absolute classic match. The best since the 1989 NRL GF or the second test GB v Oz in 1992.

There were so many "moments" in this match. So many "what ifs".

I come into work this morning and all people are talking about is the Bore Blacks.

Might have to move to Papua New Guinea.

shiznit

Coach
I'm a Kiwi, but I can recognise the self delusion of the stuck up Pom. If the Pom had his head stuck up his own arse any further he'd vanish into the aether, and a back hole singularity would be created in the space time continuum. The Pom lives in the past. Once they were a great nation. Shakespeare, Newton, Darwin, the beatles...etc but that was then. What have they got now? Absolutely nothing. Their culture sucks. Pom pop music, I think they call it Brit pop, sucks big time. Their tv shows suck. Their last decent comedy show was blackadder. The Pom hasn't done anything decent in two decades. A nation in terminal decline ...
Wow... Your a kiwi??

And you put down your own country as bad as you do...

What a douche....

And also... I really liked The Office.... very funny British comedy...

Tone83

Juniors
Recent british comedy is great, better than the old shit - the office, extras, derek, peep show, the IT crowd... they're really punching above their weight in the comedy department, actually all TV. Their documentaries and special interest programs are the best in the world hands down.

I've got a lot of time for them but they seem to underachieve in sport.

If you are going to use Yoda in a pic then at least do the sentence the way Yoda would say it.

Don't argue. Fail you will, little Aussie. :D

I suggest you go and watch The Empire Strikes Back again as that is how he says it. It is in the scene where Yoda uses the force to lift Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp. After it is set down Luke runs up to Yoda and says "I Don't beleive it". Yoda's reply is "That is why you fail."

Wow... Your a kiwi??

And you put down your own country as bad as you do...

What a douche....

And also... I really liked The Office.... very funny British comedy...

Yeah he's an absolute f**kwit. I just don't understand how he could be a Kiwi. "Kiwi" the broncos/queensland supporter is another one. He's as plastic as Rangee Chase & James Tamou.

The Inbetweeners is a great British comedy. It was so good the Americans made their own version for MTV. With Taika Waititi the kiwi directing.

ozbash

Referee
"Kiwi" the broncos/queensland supporter is another one
Kiwi is a top bloke, Roberto... cut him some slack please..

Ernie, on the other hand, is an angry man. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was short...

Dark Chook

Juniors
Credit where its due, we got bashed & outplayed for 79 mins & 40 seconds

But for sheer guts the Kiwis found a way

The poms have earnt my respect in particular Graham & Burgess who have proved that playing in the NRL makes you HARDEN the f**k UP!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I came into work today and we've still talking about how good this match was.

So many "oh did you see that" and "Oh so close" moments.

Me and this other bloke were talking about this match for a while, the theatre and brutal defence from both teams and the attacking plays.

But we're neither Kiwi or Pom, we're massive Rugby League fans, and I think its great that this game will be talked about for a long time.

I wonder if the final will ever top this match.

I do feel a bit for England to get this close but lose it at the end. Really heartbreaking. But they have look at the positives in this.

The matches against Australia and New Zealand were quite close, and they have the forwards to match both sides, if not out muscle them.

As for New Zealand, whilst they werent at their best, they fought hard and never gave up in the end.

I do fear they can play better and really give it to us.

Bring on the final.

hutch

First Grade
Just watched the game again. It truly is one of the best games I've seen. You poms should be proud of your team. Two players who impressed me were Westwood and oloughlin. Oloughlin is a gun, tough as nails. Graham and burgess are the best two front rowers in the world, even sinfield impressed me at half. But the kiwis never gave up, they play hard for each other. Rugby league won many fans in the uk from that game!

Australia will win the final.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Just watched the game again. It truly is one of the best games I've seen. You poms should be proud of your team. Two players who impressed me were Westwood and oloughlin. Oloughlin is a gun, tough as nails. Graham and burgess are the best two front rowers in the world, even sinfield impressed me at half. But the kiwis never gave up, they play hard for each other. Rugby league won many fans in the uk from that game!

Australia will win the final.

Really? I think he's been a liability for the entire tournament for them.

Latest posts