What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

Blair

Coach
We're the Warriors. The results will fall our way. We'll murder the Tigers and then shit our pants in the second half against a bunch of cheats with not a single player you can name, with the season on the line.

If we don't play finals footy this year then I'd rather it be by the pathetic scenario you've described above rather than the Titans simply winning this week or next.

I can see the haunted looks already, all standing in a bunch behind the sticks, after the Eels have layed on two late, killer tries. Their kicker is lining up a conversion to take them out to a thirteen point lead with four minutes left.

And Robbo had a very tidy game...

...conversion goes over. Warriors go for the short kick off, but deep in their empty hearts they, and we, know they've blown it.

Last edited:

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
We're the Warriors. The results will fall our way. We'll murder the Tigers and then shit our pants in the second half against a bunch of cheats with not a single player you can name, with the season on the line.
There'll be no shitting of the pants. Our grand final campaign starts right here against the cubs.

Like Bennett said a month back, hes not worried about his teams form now (back when everyone thought they slumped), hes only worried about how they are come top 8 play offs. Like the Broncos last night its, "guess whos back" for us and "what happened?" for the Titans.

Blair

Coach
There'll be no shitting of the pants. Our grand final campaign starts right here against the cubs.

Like Bennett said a month back, hes not worried about his teams form now (back when everyone thought they slumped), hes only worried about how they are come top 8 play offs. Like the Broncos last night its, "guess whos back" for us and "what happened?" for the Titans.

Champ, there aint nothing going on (certainly not any 'grand final campaign') until we find out the result of tonight's Titans v Panthers game.

You know this.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Champ, there aint nothing going on (certainly not any 'grand final campaign') until we find out the result of tonight's Titans v Panthers game.

You know this.
Were paying Hurrell a special bonus for his game costing shocker hes going to have tonight.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
If we don't play finals footy this year then I'd rather it be by the pathetic scenario you've described there rather the Titans simply winning this week or next.

I can see the haunted looks already, all standing in a bunch behind the sticks, after the Eels have layed on two late, killer tries. Their kicker is lining up a conversion to take them out to a thirteen point lead with four minutes left.

And Robbo had a very tidy game...

...conversion goes over. Warriors go for the short kick off, but deep in their empty hearts they, and we, know they've blown it.
You might actually be darker than me.

I want it. Not to mention that kick goes in from the sideline. After we've blown two overlaps.

Blair

Coach
Maybe we should just hope the Titans win tonight and put us out of our misery...

They tried but it didn't happen. Now we (both supporters and players) can't just cruise through a Sunday afternoon at Mt Smart tomorrow.

It. Is. On.

With the Broncos and Bulldogs playing the Roosters and Rabbitohs, respectively, it appears the Cowboys need to beat the Titans next week to claim a top four spot.

Our boys haven't clocked off, have they? Cause I'd like to tell them right now that I bloody haven't. I was as excited hearing that Penrith result as I've ever been in the last 20 years supporting this outfit.

Last edited:

WithTheDawn

Juniors
God they better be switched on. Getting touched up by the Cowboys was more or less expected, so in some ways it was just the one terribly disappointing result in the last few months against the Rabbits. Pretty unforgivable if we aren't majorly up for this one, as we should really be making the finals from here in all honesty.

Will make for some interesting games next weekend if results go our way here.

Blair

Coach
God they better be switched on. Getting touched up by the Cowboys was more or less expected, so in some ways it was just the one terribly disappointing result in the last few months against the Rabbits. Pretty unforgivable if we aren't majorly up for this one, as we should really be making the finals from here in all honesty.

Will make for some interesting games next weekend if results go our way here.

Our season can end this arvo, without much of a fight, and we all know this.

However, I'm sure we have a side that can get the job done. We've played better this season than we have in years and will deserve a finals spot if it happens.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Reserves are playing well. Coming back from 0 - 12 down with 4 unanswered converted tries. They're playing good football.

Cold Roses

Juniors
How's Lane going?

He went ok. Not great, but had a few good touches. Nice little interchange with Lino to put CNK in for a try.

His biggest weakness looks to be his positioning in defence. When he has been involved in a tackle he sometimes gets caught out following the man with the ball too far across field rather than holding his place in the line.