What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

nick87

Coach
Anyone looking for a TE, hit me up. Ive got Julius Thomas and Travis Kelce, looking trade one for an impact starter at WR. Age not a concern. im swinging for the fences in 2016

Stonecutter

First Grade
I also have moncrief and abdullah in another league. Needless to say that i was distraught wednesday morning.

nick87

Coach
the moncrief injury hurts me badly, he was the guy i had slated to fill the Cooks role.
I need Hurns/Lockett/Rodgers/Sharpe to step up to the #2 role in my team now

This is why my rebuilding never gets off the ground. I've had 3 years now of trying to rebuild, but I've lucked my way to 3-0 haha. I'm happy to win and I never tank, but it sucks when I'm no chance at winning at the end of the year and would prefer a nice draft pick.

kurt faulk

Coach
This is why my rebuilding never gets off the ground. I've had 3 years now of trying to rebuild, but I've lucked my way to 3-0 haha. I'm happy to win and I never tank, but it sucks when I'm no chance at winning at the end of the year and would prefer a nice draft pick.

can you believe you won on freeman's last run for 50 yards. instead of taking a knee after the 2 minute warning the falcons decide run it and the saints d remained useless as ever and let freeman stroll untouched for 50.

Stonecutter

First Grade
With Lynch retiring and Vareen, woodhead and abdullah all on IR, it is safe to assume that i am desperate at RB. If anyone wants to trade for one of my recievers i am most definitely open to offers.

nick87

Coach
Alex Smith to Travis Kelce with 4 seconds to go in a 43-7 game... the junkiest of junk time scores brings me within striking distance

Need 20 from OBJ and Vikings D.

kurt faulk

Coach

Can you believe no team from division 2 has won a game since they've had to play teams from other divisions? Pick up your game boys.

Latest posts