What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

I hate when I my RB needing 7 points to win for me. On his 3rd carry gets a TD on a 1yd run. But ends up with only 6 points as the team only let him touch the ball 5 times cause he was going nowhere. At least throw him a checkdown pass or something!

I've heard that anguish before. Sounds like you're suffering from startingryanmathewsitis!

kurt faulk

Coach

Just didn't happen for me this year. Have been scoring ok but not enough on the day.

And now with wussell wilson getting into the groove I can't even look forward to another high draft pick from nick. He'll probably win it all now.

nick87

Coach
I dont know if i make the play offs, i had some rotten luck early on, losing multiple games as 2nd or 3rd highest scorer of the week, but im streaking ahead as the league's top point scorer, i probably need to go 4-0 down the stretch to get in the dance... but be warned, if i can sneak in, im coming for the title

Dogs Of War

Coach
Not sure how my patched up squad is even in contention. But it is. Just need to fluke a few more wins. Grabbing all the scraps off the waiver wire currently and hoping that something turns into gold.

nick87

Coach
I'm sorry did you say something?

Haha, this is a genuine heart breaker. This might be the most upset i've ever been about fantasy! I had it all! I was poised... and i blew it

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :lol:

At least i can take solace in the fact this wont be some 110 point banger score than i lose to the only team who scored more, im flat out getting my tail kicked in. Anvil dropped :(

nick87

Coach
I finish the season nearly 10 points a game better than any team
7-6 and no play offs. You wouldnt read about that kind of luck!

kurt faulk

Coach

There's still another week of the season. Plenty of teams are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

kurt faulk

Coach

No, actually nick is out. He must have lost to the dazzlers during the season so he will lose that tie breaker. The dazzlers and the stunts vying for that last wildcard spot.