What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Eion

First Grade
So switched on and there's another 2 on now. Belcher and someone else. A gazillion times better and no dopes calling in. Is this just the summer or dare I hope they've put us out of our misery and canned the show?

Iafeta

Referee
Was it Scott Sattler? He's been doing a show with Belcher and it's been rubbish. Sattler has opinions from another planet and is one of these media clowns who will say 74 blokes deserve to play for NSW next year because they're at that level.

Eion

First Grade
Pretty sure it wasn't sattler. It was a radio guy...rattling off sponsors at a mile a minute.

Generalzod

Immortal
What happened? They cut him off usually before he says hello.
Adrian was complaining I think for memory about the big bash, he was just giving his opinion on it, basically he was being ridiculed by Hughes because he never watch a match...

Iafeta

Referee
I recall once Adrian calling in and copping a monster spray from the Tof. Bloke had barely opened his mouth. They clearly hate the guy with a passion.

Generalzod

Immortal
I recall once Adrian calling in and copping a monster spray from the Tof. Bloke had barely opened his mouth. They clearly hate the guy with a passion.
The Irony is when a caller calls in to the show wanting an opinion on something he/She watched during a match, Hughes would just reply back that he never watched the game, Which is quite disappointing considering he is a sport commentator...

Iafeta

Referee
Yet old mate rings in with the motor cycle race results that no one cares about, but he makes out he's watched that.

no name

Coach
The Irony is when a caller calls in to the show wanting an opinion on something he/She watched during a match, Hughes would just reply back that he never watched the game, Which is quite disappointing considering he is a sport commentator...
All he has to do is watch Fox Sports News for an hour and be up to date on 90% of the topics that would be brought up in any sport.
Most full time workers would be more up to date than Hughes.

TonyT6

Bench
I reckon he might see two league matches a week and that's it.

no name

Coach
The resident cricket expert Gav Robertson says Stoinis plays for the Scorchers.
Such an informative program, the info may be 3 or 4 years out of date, but informative non the less.

Iafeta

Referee
I love how they give toddlers work experience in their newsreading team. The bird this afternoon called Sam Thaiday ... Sam Theyday. As in rhyming with Payday. Tell you what, they've hit payday gold with this one.

Then they had Behind Enemy Territories call in. Spoke rubbish for 5 minutes. He's from Runaway Bay and he's going to send his young fellow down to Tweed Heads when he turns 18 for a few games so he can represent NSW. Next bloke rings in, "sounds like drugs are still rife in Runaway Bay". Gold. B.E.T made Cranky Stan sound like a Rhodes Scholar. Dumb as a dog in you know what.

BET was born in NSW, wants his boy to play for NSW, boy was born in Queensland, brought up in Queensland, but he'll send him down to Tweed to ensure he'll rep NSW. And then his contradiction is it should be based just on where you were born. And yet he couldn't see the contradiction, and spoke absolute unmoderrated rubbish. His phone call was reminiscent of some of my posts, frankly.

Eion

First Grade
Brickhead tells us they don't play bowls over 37 degrees. It was 47 at emu plains the other day. Davey Gilbert is a top bloke, has a girlfriend up his way and his mate thirsty Morrow has a good horse. Great stuff this.

Generalzod

Immortal
On friday they had major broadcasting problems I kid you not at one stage 2day fm was being played on 2sm frequency....

Latest posts