What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I disagree that menari would have beaten him. Pariah was eased down on debut.

Yeh true but I still think if Menari got clear running and doesn't lose momentum it would have won.. In saying that though Pariah would of had the more improvement of the two so there prob isn't too much between them.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
HT I think our old buddy Bezel might needs to lose two pieces of his anatomy.

Absolute pea heart, obviously mum didn't pass hers on.

Looking back the whole top 3 from the Carbine Club turned out to be Wazns. Comin Through, Mortons Fork and Bezel

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Looking back the whole top 3 from the Carbine Club turned out to be Wazns. Comin Through, Mortons Fork and Bezel

Bezel turned out to be a very disappointing horse indeed

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Funnily enough the 4th placed horse in that Carbine Club was Hey Doc who is now a group 1 winner O.O

to_ddeath

Coach
Horse to never follow again after today..

Kaaplodnick

Thought this bloke was a genuine 1200-1400 group winner a year back but has failed to live up to anything.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thunder Snow in the Kentucky Derby tomorrow morning..

Could be the best horse I ever found randomly backed unraced at 2:30am on a Tuesday morning one day...

Give it strength