What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Well one of the best long range bets ive ever had didn't come off.. Either Rupert didn't run the trip or the pressure told

Cellargirl went terrible but she is better than that, her run before behind Houtzen was a bottler...

Lots of the A-graders are down to trial in the next couple of weeks Autumn carnival will be with us soon

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Well one of the best long range bets ive ever had didn't come off.. Either Rupert didn't run the trip or the pressure told

Cellargirl went terrible but she is better than that, her run before behind Houtzen was a bottler...

Lots of the A-graders are down to trial in the next couple of weeks Autumn carnival will be with us soon

I reckon it's because Gold Coast is a donkey track,1400m at Eagle Farm aagainst the same horses and he wins imo

Lemon Squash

First Grade
What about this https://www.theracessa.com.au/race/5117165

Apparently he's boofing that jordsjo Sheila that won it. Should get 10 years for it.

This is all over social media.

He must think that Matty Poon has been chasing his misses poon and tried to take him out.

Honestly though what a nutjob. I don't know much about law but could you make a case that he could be charged for attempted manslaughter? At least grievous bodily harm or something

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Can't be stuffed trawling through to find the quote but my old mate Divine Calling is back from Honkers and it won its first start back at Ascot yesterday at $12

I wish I knew I would have loaded up on the little scamp, it only had to beat the mighty Durendal