What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Eels Rd 12

DiegoNT

First Grade
One positive, if you can take positives out of this, is that all the guys who were poor in the 1st half, walker, the twins, fuimano have improved in the 2nd

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cook has come on tonight and provided more spark than any forward we have in NSW Cup could of. Sorry but 2 hookers is our best 17.

Curns13

Juniors
Cook has come on tonight and provided more spark than any forward we have in NSW Cup could of. Sorry but 2 hookers is our best 17.
If Madge is gonna play him, he can't wait until we are down 16 with 20 left. When has that player ever made an impact. Bring him on like when Qld bring on Morgan. Farah to lock and Cook to 9. I wouldn't have 9 hookers at all, but if you do, you've gotta use him correctly.

DiegoNT

First Grade
We could have used a cam murray in the middle part of the game. Farah was great for his whole stint, he can't be faulted for effort. To put either cook or farah at lock is just stupid. Cook can't tackle and neither has strong hit ups. The thing is when it's a tight game when you need calmness, control and discipline, how will we use cook for the final 15 minutes?

CAFPOW

Juniors
I think this is the response from most of our players at half time when Madge ask can they play better in the 2nd half.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
If Madge is gonna play him, he can't wait until we are down 16 with 20 left. When has that player ever made an impact. Bring him on like when Qld bring on Morgan. Farah to lock and Cook to 9. I wouldn't have 9 hookers at all, but if you do, you've gotta use him correctly.

Honestly when cook was passing and darting out of dummy half the team goes forward so much quicker. Cook should of been put on straight away in the second half.
We could have used a cam murray in the middle part of the game. Farah was great for his whole stint, he can't be faulted for effort. To put either cook or farah at lock is just stupid. Cook can't tackle and neither has strong hit ups. The thing is when it's a tight game when you need calmness, control and discipline, how will we use cook for the final 15 minutes?

Cam Murray wouldn't have been useful tonight. We needed some spark and cook provided that he made some good darts, took the tackle and his delivery was on point. In fact most of the reason he didn't look better was because our lazy forwards weren't giving him any support at all.

Curns13

Juniors
Man you get defensive quick. Where has anyone suggested Farah was anything other than good. After Chrichton, he was our best for me. Also, I said I wouldn't have both hookers in the team, but if you are going to you do what the most dominant rigby league team in 50 years does, you use them as an extra playmaker and move your hooker to lock (at least in defense). Cronk, DCE, Morgan have all been a part of a team that has won 10/11 series as extra playmakers off the bench where Smith has moved to lock in defense and sometimes in attack. Wasn't too stupid for them. If Madge is gonna play Cook, it can't just be for the last 15 minutes. NSW has done that consistently and it has failed every time.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Man you get defensive quick. Where has anyone suggested Farah was anything other than good. After Chrichton, he was our best for me. Also, I said I wouldn't have both hookers in the team, but if you are going to you do what the most dominant rigby league team in 50 years does, you use them as an extra playmaker and move your hooker to lock (at least in defense). Cronk, DCE, Morgan have all been a part of a team that has won 10/11 series as extra playmakers off the bench where Smith has moved to lock in defense and sometimes in attack. Wasn't too stupid for them. If Madge is gonna play Cook, it can't just be for the last 15 minutes. NSW has done that consistently and it has failed every time.
Cronk, Morgan and DCE are miles ahead on attacking ability and all are possibly better defenders as well. Not a very good comparison to male

Latest posts